What Boxing Gloves Are Best For Pad and Bag Work?

12 oz or greater are fine for normal hands with wraps. The 10's are a significantly smaller which is why the other poster probably had trouble. I've owned all the sizes as I've bought boons for myself and a few students. I still have my first pair in 12 oz from a couple years ago that i use on the bag. Actually I think they are like 3-4 years old, still look good.

The boons will feel tight at first but after a couple sessions will mold to your hands and feel great.

Ok thanks. Do you have them in the brown as im not sure about that colour and also do you have any suggestions of where to get them from. On monstermuaythai.com it costs

I'm going to the actual Boon store in Bangkok in a couple days. I can't wait to get a pair :)

Ok thanks. Do you have them in the brown as im not sure about that colour and also do you have any suggestions of where to get them from. On monstermuaythai.com it costs

Yes go to eBay.Co.Uk and search boon gloves. Buy from the eBay store muaythai-fighting.com because they are an official distributor. Free shipping I believe so it should be around 45 for you for a pair.

I have bought from them multiple times with no problems.

Searched for this seller they only have 1 item a pair of twins specials. Really struggling to find any other than 2 pairs from uk sellers and both in dark brown. :| might just get them in tht colour 12oz as finding any others is proving pretty impossible at the moment.

Searched for this seller they only have 1 item a pair of twins specials. Really struggling to find any other than 2 pairs from uk sellers and both in dark brown. :| might just get them in tht colour 12oz as finding any others is proving pretty impossible at the moment.

Sorry my bad. Iv found it now. Will prob buy off here. Thanks.

Yeah I searched before I posted which is why I knew the price. Glad you found them.

Yeah cheers. Ordered 12oz black ystrday. Xcited to get them n c wt all the hype is about. :) Thanks

Yeah cheers. Ordered 12oz black ystrday. Xcited to get them n c wt all the hype is about. :) Thanks

they are a nice glove for not too much money. not much else to say or hope for. just keep in mind what i said, they will likely be tight to start but will stretch to your hand after a few sessions. for me, it was really tight around the thumb pad initially, but now all my boon gloves fit great.

Back