• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What book(s) are you reading now?

A1ZCxsVuOzL.jpg

Just picked this up. Looks cool. Hope I get some free time this weekend.
I've been thinking of picking this up, but I have a bit of a stockpile to get through at the moment.

Super Sales on Super Heroes book 3. Series gone down hill and fast.

Will pick up Philip Kerr's last book next. He dieded.

This book has really given me back my mojo for reading. I only just started it a few days ago and I'm almost finished it already. Also worth noting is the fact that it's the first book I've read in a digital format and I'm finding it much easier on the eyes so hopefully I'm onto something big here as I've been struggling to get back into reading for a very long time.

51-Pf-Ct-8ap-L-SX324-BO1-204-203-200.jpg

Not reading anything currently, bought Jungs Archtypes of the Collective Unconscious... but won’t start till things clear up business wise soon enough.

How to discipline your child without yelling or spanking. about to start The 5 Love languages and / or ready player one

I am currently reading books about physical culture. Guys like Joe Bonomo and Mike Marvel.

Reading this one now:
51y5t386HmL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Picked it up not knowing it is a trilogy and it's pretty interesting, so I just unknowingly added two more books to my list

Just finished James Rollins the crucible-his newest sigma force book. These are getting a bit old, and they are more enjoyable as audio books. There were a few books that had some interesting new species in the books that I liked-a newly discovered eco system in the artic. Rollins writes a lot of books like this, including crazy animals in the Amazon(Amazonia) a book about another eco system under the arctic where marsupials have evolved to be the dominant species-raptor like predators, giant blind shark like creatures-really liked this book(subterranean), and a book called ice hunt, where the walking whales are eating people in ice caves.

Anyway, tonight I am starting dr sleep for my third time through. One of my favorite king books along with black house, the talisman, dark tower series, it and the stand

Reading this one now:
51y5t386HmL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Picked it up not knowing it is a trilogy and it's pretty interesting, so I just unknowingly added two more books to my list

Read those. Liked them a lot. He also has another book, dark matter which is also good. Have not read anything else from him

Tribe of Mentors
McMafia

And a few others that I can't remember the names of.

For the first time since I was like 9, I am not reading anything. Not for the last 3 or so months. And it would not be uncommon for me to finish a book in 24 hours if it was good.

Literally just finished The blooding by Joseph Wambaugh

Not the best written and doesn't get you in but if you don't shed a tear you're made of plastic.

I'm reading the Atlantis trilogy. It's okay I guess. Before that was Abercrombie's whatever it's called trilogy which was brilliant.

The first Law(edit) ,. You're right, it's brilliant. The first recommendation for that genre I give.

This book has really given me back my mojo for reading. I only just started it a few days ago and I'm almost finished it already. Also worth noting is the fact that it's the first book I've read in a digital format and I'm finding it much easier on the eyes so hopefully I'm onto something big here as I've been struggling to get back into reading for a very long time.

51-Pf-Ct-8ap-L-SX324-BO1-204-203-200.jpg
It’s a motherfucker of a scifi novel.

I'm rereading Malazan Book of the Fallen
gotm1.jpg

Why a novels and books sub forum or sticky doesn't exist I will never know

It's like the mods are like, "Books? Fuck books."

I've just finished reading these books...

9781847494047.jpg

And

71dy2clCjVL.jpg

Back