What art/sport/style do you specialize in?

Mostly Judo with a year of BJJ now

But in the end im grappling, anything that involves grappling i would practice.

My main art is Brazilian jiu-jitsu but I also train weekly in judo and work on folkstyle wrestling with some friends who are coaches.

BJJ. I might be starting something new in september, maybe Sambo.

Cool, so for the most part it is grappling (I know it's in the grappling forum)

I train in Trad. JJ, Judo, BJJ and Muay Thai

Sport/Combat Sambo

Always looking to learn + develop so mix in elements from all grappling/striking styles.

For the grappling arts-

Started with Shamrock Submission Fighting, then trained in a No-Gi BJJ/Judo infused system with Lotus Club and now am also working another No-Gi BJJ system with a GB BB.

I would actually really like to get into a Gi one day and train with that.

Im a wrestler, but I also kickbox 4 times a week and am a blue belt in BJJ and have done judo for about a year.

Folkstyle, Greco, and Freestyle wrestling and im a blue belt in bjj.

BJJ for 20 months.

Wrestling for 3 years.

Muay Thai for 4 years.

Immediate plans: More tournaments for NOGI, Amatuer MMA fights.

folkstyle, freestyle, greco, bjj, judo, kenpo, shotokan. quit shotokan because it was gay, or it was probably my terrible instructor that made me quit.

For the grappling arts-

Started with Shamrock Submission Fighting, then trained in a No-Gi BJJ/Judo infused system with Lotus Club and now am also working another No-Gi BJJ system with a GB BB.

I would actually really like to get into a Gi one day and train with that.

What is the lotus club like and where is it located? I have heard about it multiple times from locals.

judo with a penchant for newaza(cross train in bjj) i actually started in muay thai but absolutely love jud its my main focus and i compete in it regularly.

Back