What art/sport/style do you specialize in?

Forgottoduck

Orange Belt
Reaction score
After having a quick look over this forum over the past couple of days, it seems to me that BJJ is the most practiced style amongst the users of this website. I'm just interested into what style each of you trains in :icon_chee

(wish I new how to insert polls :icon_neut )

After having a quick look over this forum over the past couple of days, it seems to me that BJJ is the most practiced style amongst the users of this website. I'm just interested into what style each of you trains in :icon_chee

(wish I new how to insert polls :icon_neut )

Mostly Catch Wrestling, and Dumog, with a bit of BJJ for the bottom scissors game. I'd love to learn Sambo, though.

I really like to get mount and GnP, but the GnP is just to open up TWL, and falling armbars. In a street fight that went to the ground I would use Kino mutai alot more too

BJJ, just beginning to learn freestyle wrestling. I've also been kickboxing 3-4 times a week as well.

I dunno, I guess because I have been doing Taekwondo I like to kick people in the face. I also have been doing Judo though, so I like throwing people. I have been training MMA, so I guess I really like kicking and/or throwing people while wearing no shirt and just some short shorts.

Base judo

Now mostly BJJ to become more wellrounded

I want to end up as a submission wrestler

BJJ dude, slightly in apostasy. I gotta get serious, but shit's been happening way too often...

Judo and Shootwrestling.
Went to MNMA Academy, wrestled in high school, doing Judo at Midway Judo Club.

I started out with Goju-Ryu karate, and still currently train, and I am just now starting up BJJ! Couldn't be more happy, I love both arts.

I used to wrestle. would love to to judo or mt but no academies near my house

Bjj and starting to wrestle... to be honest I consider it all just grappling though.

Boxing once a week as well

I'm more of a striker but have grown a sweet love for BJJ this last year.

Im a Judoka mostly, but I wrestle for my college and have spent more hours these past couple years wrestling than doing Judo.

Back