What are your plans for the fight?

I'm going to whatsapp some guys and eat spicy Doritos.

You didn't ask me for the pics I didn't take at froch groves.

Same here ts, I've been looking forward to this fight since it was announced.

I'm probably going to order a pizza or sub and watch it by myself. I'm not a huge "watching fights with many people" person.

Gonnna watch the fight with my uncle, probably eat a lot of pizza, just chill, and enjoy the beatdown :).

My friends only get together for manny and pbf fights...so I'm just gonna go to bed early and cry myself to sleep.

Well, first, I'm gonna dim the lights and spread rose pedals around my living room. Then I'm gonna light some scented candles, get comfortable, and enjoy the soothing sounds of the HBO Commentary team...

Well, first, I'm gonna dim the lights and spread rose pedals around my living room. Then I'm gonna light some scented candles, get comfortable, and enjoy the soothing sounds of the HBO Commentary team...

Funny stuff ..........

Me and a couple of friends are likely heading to a bar to watch it. It's always a pain to find a place carrying boxing PPVs that don't include Floyd or Manny where I'm from. After the Belmont, I'm going to start ramping up my pre drinking.

Headed to the boxing gym to get my 12 rounds in then drinking and watching the fight at the cousins house.

Hyped!!

None of my friends know anything about boxing or MMA:icon_cry2Chocolate bar and stream for me it is.

Made it home after a workout, the girlfriend is at her house.. place all to myself, can't wait!

Back