What are your plans for the fight?

Corrado Soprano

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
What are your plans for the Cotto-Martinez fight? I've been looking forward to this fight for months and am so happy its finally here. I'm backing Cotto in this fight and the Garden is going to be crazy. I personally could never watch a fight like this at a bar or on a computer, so I'll definitely be ordering this. I have a bunch of good buddies coming over, gonna order a few pizzas, get some beers and some hard stuff and enjoy a great night of fights. What are my fellow boxing aficionados doing?

I'm one of those sad people who has no friends that like boxing.

Baseball and football are the only sports my friends watch.

The usual beer and hard liquor at my cousin's house with some steaks on the grill. Cant wait for tomorrow night.

morning beach and relax.. then ready the grill for some nice rib eye's and beer enjoy the fight with family on my super huge tv

I'm one of those sad people who has no friends that like boxing.

Baseball and football are the only sports my friends watch.

Im with you on this although some of my friends are just casual boxing fans and get confused with all the weight classes and boxers all the time, it's really not that hard or more confusing than soccer with all those divisions, sub divisions and many many championships and cups that are played but my friends are pretty stoked for this fight in particular more so than Mayweather-Maidana it seems like

Not a lot of my friends watch boxing either. Luckily I have relatives that all love boxing so I'm always able to watch fights and sometimes not even pay. Except for the occasional 12 pack or medium pizza I'd be bringing. BTW kinda random but Seano are you a regular at boxingscene too? Lol I think I've seen you on there.

Drink beer, yell at tv, eat, argue with friends and family.
Rinse and repeat.

What are your plans for the Cotto-Martinez fight? I've been looking forward to this fight for months and am so happy its finally here. I'm backing Cotto in this fight and the Garden is going to be crazy. I personally could never watch a fight like this at a bar or on a computer, so I'll definitely be ordering this. I have a bunch of good buddies coming over, gonna order a few pizzas, get some beers and some hard stuff and enjoy a great night of fights. What are my fellow boxing aficionados doing?

Why couldn't you watch it at a bar?

Triple Crown race first, then the fight. Have burgers and sausages and chicken breasts for the grill. Good eats and good times. 85 and sunny with low humidity today. Lots of pool, motorcycle, fishing and other options starting now...

I guess that's more of the day. For the fight, staring at a screen is the likely way it plays out. Maybe a cigar.

Watching it on my computer at probably 4/5am...

Friend is coming over along with a few acquaintances, fairly typical for a big fight.

I'm at the HOF and I'll be watching it wherever they're playing it. A lot of the boxers in attendance will be there. Can't wait.

I have ordered the fight, 4 dollars here in Spain in HD, pretty good deal, The commentators are very good, two well known boxing commentators, Petr Petrov and Gabriel Sarmiento.

I am thinking in betting Maravilla by decision and Lee, nearly +400 right now

Back