• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are your hobbies/interests?

Just curious what everyone's hobbies or interests are here. I'm sure it will quickly become a thread about collecting fleshlights as what typically happens here, but try to be serious. I want to see what members here do in their free time.

I watch and play a lot of sports still: basketball, football, tennis, racket ball, bowling, ping pong, and volleyball. I play guitar and kind of play keyboard, but I'm learning. I collect acoustic guitars. I like to build computers and fix computers. I sometimes program for fun. I do photography and lately videography with drone footage as I'm into that too. I do a bit of audio engineering with songs I come up with. I do a little cooking with my Sous Vide and smoker. I also sometimes bake. I want to learn how to draw too.

What do you guys do?
You must not have a wife or children - oh, the good old days.
When Im not spending time with the wife or with my son at Boy Scouts, Im at one of my 2 jobs, supporting them. Occasionally I get to go hiking or skiing. FML

You must not have a wife or children - oh, the good old days.
When Im not spending time with the wife or with my son at Boy Scouts, Im at one of my 2 jobs, supporting them. Occasionally I get to go hiking or skiing. FML

Yup... still single. :)

It's a meme. I was serious in my endeavor and looked up a lot of information how to catch them, defeather them, if it's legal where I live, etc. But then I read something about how they're filled with chemicals from living in the city and I saw some of them eating paint chips so I changed my mind. At most I try to eat them when I travel to countries where it's more normal. Pigeon meat is actually pretty good.
I like tinned pigeon, tastes like chicken.

Damn sneakin and dissin, quote a n*gga.

2qH.gif

I got away from gaming and started reading, like a jailed madman. Then i started writing some shit. I get addicted to whatever my interest is at the time and it consumes me.

Reading and writing gives me deep satisfaction and i think i will continue doing both things compulsively until i die.
when I first moved to Missouri and saw the Public Library in my town it was like looking at some ancient Roman structure. I guess we gotta store those books somewhere

Wonder if my Library Card from the Rio Linda California Library works here....ill have to dig it out of my "memory box" next to my old karate uniform from when i was like 8

well, now it's on pal.
if I even had a chance of knowing who you were, I'd bring it.
but I've never heard of you. so go out and make a name for yourself, bucko!
get back jojo.

Weights, rocket league, reading
What your rank bro? I just hit champ.

Video games take up the VAST majority of my time. Then it's running, cars, guns, movies, bjj. I also spend probably 4 hours of each day refreshing sherdog. Not sure if that's sad or not..lol

Used to do nothing but drugs and video games. Need a lot of hobbies to fill the void

Video games. Feels more like a chore sometimes though as I work my way through my Steam backlog. Feel like the moment I've cleared up my backlog I'll start playing instruments, buying yachts and talking to women

What your rank bro? I just hit champ.

Video games take up the VAST majority of my time. Then it's running, cars, guns, movies, bjj. I also spend probably 4 hours of each day refreshing sherdog. Not sure if that's sad or not..lol

Used to do nothing but drugs and video games. Need a lot of hobbies to fill the void

Silver III rank IV forever. Won't get past that. I just started playing ranked and I'm placed routinely with fucking idiots. Been playing unranked like mad for 3 years. I can't fathom why, all it resulted in is 100s of $ in DLC and crates and 5 broken controllers, two holes in the drywall and a fucked up elbow from causing one of the holes. Fucking rocket league.

I retired young. All i do is gig as a session musician when i feel like it and the money is right, go fishing, kayak, hunt, hike, and do my best to raise good kids.

Video games, writing poetry and short stories, fishing, bow hunting a couple times a year, watching boxing, and the infrequent reefer fun time.

Back