What are you watching Saturday? Bare knuckles boxing (Lobov vs Malignaggi) or UFC (Carneiro vs Jung)

What are you watching Saturday? Bare knuckles boxing (Lobov vs Malignaggi) or UFC (Caneiro vs Jung)

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
The Korean Zombie is awesome, but I'm going to get the Bare Knuckles boxing PPV. The few Bare Knuckles cards I've watched were blessed by the just bleed god, so I'm going to go with the spectacle this weekend.

Edit: Just realized that Bellator was on Saturday night as well. I added it to the poll, but I'm still watching the BKFF card. I'll watch the Main and Co-main on Dazn. And Maybe a few of the Fight Night Cards on ESPN+ on Sunday.

Last edited:
Who's Caneiro?

Going to watch UFC since I pay for ESPN+ and watch the highlights of Paulie vs Artem on Sherdog…

All of it

Ufc on tv bellator on cpu and artem paulie on phone.

Both on split screen. Most excited for Artem to hopefully win

Both eventually. Bare knuckle live.. Freak show can’t be missed..

I'm going to definitely watch Jung fight. I'll probably just catch Artems fight whenever it's on youtube. I get it it's funny to joke about, but I ain't going to watch that shit over fucking KZ

Gonna split my attention between Bellator and UFC, then catch the bare knuckle shit the next day somewhere out there on the interweb.

Are you telling me you gonna watch Mousasi vs Levatwho Jr....
Are you telling me you gonna watch Moicano vs Korean Zzzzzombie?

stop playing. We are all gonna watch the goat wipe the floor witht his bumb
Time for boxing to get off its pedestal, and get ktfo

peace

If I am home I'll prob watch the UFC and catch the Artem fight later on the internet for free.

I don't know... some queer. Carneiro however is an MMA fighter that competes in the UFC.
Is it his nickname?

I don't recall Yair being called that

Glory 66.

I'll watch everything though

Back