What are you watching Saturday? Bare knuckles boxing (Lobov vs Malignaggi) or UFC (Carneiro vs Jung)

What are you watching Saturday? Bare knuckles boxing (Lobov vs Malignaggi) or UFC (Caneiro vs Jung)

• Total voters
Ufc fights then bellator up until about 11:15 or so when paulie vs artem starts

Moose is one of my favorites and might be the best MW in the world. That being said I can’t help but want to watch Artem try and box a professional boxer

Is it his nickname?

I don't recall Yair being called that

I thought you were ripping on me because I left the "R" out of his name in the title. Jung is fight Renato Carneiro...

upload_2019-6-20_19-52-58.png

Im going to watch bellator and the bkfc main event. and then i might watch the ufc main event afterwards, then im going to bed. fuck the rest

I’ll probably watch all of them but Lobov vs Pauli tbh. I voted Bellator to fight the good fight though. That UFC card looks bunk

Combo of bellator and Bare Knuckle .....

UFCs not even on the radar

Bare Knuckle is pure freak show. If that’s your thing, then have a blast, I hope you enjoy it. It doesn’t interest me beyond checking out some highlights when they’re posted here.

1) Circus
2) Bellator
3) UFC
Reversal of the norm. Carniero v KZ will be watched though. Carniero is really good IMO, as is KZ, and I believe he takes it in this FW fight with future implications. Freak show with story line is too good to pass up though.

Going to watch UFC since I pay for ESPN+ and watch the highlights of Paulie vs Artem on Sherdog…

Bellator (on the app) in the morning for prelims, watch at 5 pm to about 7 pm for a couple fights including Moose vs Lovato Jr (on Bellator app), then ESPN+ for the UFC event at 7, will watch the Bareknuckle event on the side on 2nd screen.

Will finish off the Bellator event after that with whatever is shown on DaZn

LOL Why would I have to chose?
I will watch them all. Duh

All 3.
Picking amd choosing good fights from each, switching back n forth.

Back