What are you watching on the Network?

TankAbbott

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
WWE announced 1300 new hours of content for 2016, so we better get going!!!

http://culturecrossfire.com/wrestling/clash-34/#.Vr3gOvIrLIU

On the verge of the nWo's first PPV, the Clash of the Champions sees Lex Luger collide with Scott Hall, plus Dean Malenko grappling with the Ultimo Dragon, Kevin Sullivan brawling with Chris Benoit, some Lucha craziness and a whole bunch of squash matches. Backstage news on the Nasty Boys shooting on Scott Hall, Mongo's big contract, original plans for Crow Sting and other highlights are included as well.

I've been watching the Raws from 1997 starting with the Bret/Sid cage match before WM 13 which led into his heel turn and the Hart Foundation/anti-American storyline.

Weirdly enough, I don't watch the old stuff that often.

So, my go to shows are:
NXT
PPVs
Breaking Ground
The Stone Cold Podcast
Legends with JBL
Table for 3
Ride Along
Swerved
Beyond The Ring

Ride Along, early late 80s/early 90s WCW(Flair couldn't shine Funk's Boots), and a bunch of Manias

I started watching RAW from the beginning. I'm about to watch Survivor Series 1993. It kinda sucks because I'm missing out on a ton of good matches on Superstars and a Hart/Yoko title match on the Survivor Series Showdown.

Currently Bad Blood 2003, the Bischoff/Austin pie eating portion of their redneck triathlon.

I've been watching the Raws from 1997 starting with the Bret/Sid cage match before WM 13 which led into his heel turn and the Hart Foundation/anti-American storyline.
U should have started with 96 ur missing some great stuff !

I'm watching from first raw of 96 and I've just finished mind games ppv

I find it kinda weird that I actually haven't gone near WWF in 97 on the Network. I must change that and have a look at some of the ppvs.:)

WWE
98 & 00 Raw & Smackdown.

ECW
Hardcore TV 93, 94 & 97.

WCW
Nitro 97

Watch some ECW, WCW & WWE PPVs. Tend to skip a year in watching seasons then go to the year in-between. For example, going from 98 to 2000 Raw swapping back and forth between the two as there is greater difference in roster/storylines/booking,etc. Also, 99 Raw does become a bit of a illogical cluster with the corporate ministry story-line/higher power.

Awesome that ECW on TNN is finally on the network as I only seen bit and pieces of ECW TNN on the various ECW DVDS. Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka had a excellent series of matches on TNN & PPV.

Last edited:
Going to take a long time, but im trying to chronologically watch ECW WWE and WCW. Im at early 1995.

I usually just watch NXT and the current PPV's, and will pop on an occasional old PPV for the nostalgia value. Mostly old Manias and WCW shows.

I live in Canada, so nothing. I got WWE network last year. The Canadian ISPs throttle your streaming from the WWE Network so the entire online catalogue is useless. You're basically paying $12/month for the WWE channel. Which would be great, except it only shows about 1% of the online catalogue and it just shows the same shit over and over and over. I cancelled after a couple of months because it just isn't worth it. It's shit like this that makes me really wish USA would just annex us already. Netflix sucks balls here too. It has decent speeds but we get like 5% of the USA library of titles. Canadian protectionism at it's worst.

I live in Canada, so nothing. I got WWE network last year. The Canadian ISPs throttle your streaming from the WWE Network so the entire online catalogue is useless. You're basically paying $12/month for the WWE channel. Which would be great, except it only shows about 1% of the online catalogue and it just shows the same shit over and over and over. I cancelled after a couple of months because it just isn't worth it. It's shit like this that makes me really wish USA would just annex us already. Netflix sucks balls here too. It has decent speeds but we get like 5% of the USA library of titles. Canadian protectionism at it's worst.

We have the same problem for Netflix here in Oz. For Netflix, get Getflix. It's like 3 bucks a month and opens up the whole U.S. library.

NXT and old PPV's mostly. I don't typically watch many of the "original series" stuff. I did watch the Legends with Ron Simmons, watched on episode of the thing where they are driving in a car and then one episode of table for three.

Started watching the ECW on TNN episodes, Christopher Daniels was on the last one I watched....was weird seeing him with hair

When I have time I like the old Raws (1999 and older) and the biographies.

I've been waiting for Swerved to come back, my boys really liked that show. They got a lot of decent shows on the network, I didn't care for legends with JBL though.

Back