What are you playing? v.10 (Red Falcon Edition)

Your Super Contra gun of choice?

• Total voters
the crew 2 is 98% off on steam right now. and you can also get it for xbox for $1

still don't think i'll bother with that one though. would probably just be another game that rots away in my backlog. not sure what's going on, i guess maybe they are pulling the servers or something? nonetheless thats pretty damn cheap.

the crew 2 is 98% off on steam right now. and you can also get it for xbox for $1

still don't think i'll bother with that one though. would probably just be another game that rots away in my backlog. not sure what's going on, i guess maybe they are pulling the servers or something? nonetheless thats pretty damn cheap.

They announced yesterday that they are gonna do offfline support for The Crew 2 and Motorfest

Monster Hunter: World.

Still stuck on Alatreon.

I'd also like to take on AT Velkhana, for the maxed Earplug slot, but get battered there too.

5 years on i rewatched the Hollow Knight Silksong trailer, and now i'm replaying Hollow Knight from the start. You never know, by the time i'm done with this playthrough they might have announced a release date.

Gotta say though, even though i remember almost everything as i come across it, the world still blows me away with its beauty, visually, audibly and atmospherically. What an amazing game, and the best metroidvania ever made in my humble opinion. Another thing that always amazes me is how none of the characters speak English, or any decipherable language for that matter, but so many of the characters are just so likeable.

False Knight and Hornet down so far.

Finished the campaign and about to start MP tonight on Space Marine 2. Campaign was super-linear, but fairly fun. Nice weighty combat. Can't wait to jump in MP though.

Also, finally getting the hang of Total War Warhammer 3. Always wanted to enjoy them, but they were a slog to learn. Now that I got it somewhat down, it is really enjoyable.

Doom 64 (9.5/10)

While playing through the old school Doom games in their current most optimized state, most are still coming across as a product of their time, but this one has aged like a perfectly preserved 25 year Cabernet-Sauvignon. I love the level design and has the best supershotgun in the series. It has its shortcomings but i think most of them can be contributed to the limits of the N64 cartidge. People bitch about the music but play this game and then go bacl to Doom 1 or 2 and decide whats better. It will be closer than you think.

Back on D4 ha. Reinvigorated with a Rogue and looking forward to expansion drop next month.

It's going to be like D3....took like 5 years to get it solid and then it was generally a nice experience.

Back