What Are You Listening To? (Vol.16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is more impressive the ability to show unbelievable restraint but imagine the twats they would look like if they didn't?<{CMPALM}>

Anyway mate...Peace,Prosperity & Happiness to you and your entire family in the New Year!If you're out & about tonight be safe.Cheers.
✨2019✨
And to you! Keep your party hearty, but safe!
Happy 2019 good sir.

Ruben & Cherise, Jerry Garcia Band.
The studio version is overproduced but it's one of my favorite love songs.

"When Reuben would strum on his painted mandolin, the breeze would pause to listen in, before going its way again.

Masquerade began when nightfall finally woke
Like waves against the bandstand dancers broke, to the painted mandolin..."

Take my heart.

"I'm down on my knees to ya, Magdalena! I wantcha ta walk back to me, baby,
I wantcha to turn around by the Sparkletts machine.

That's it! That's it! In the little chartreuse hallway with the little neon Jesus picture on the wall.

And I want you to step, baby,
I want you to walk back in your five inch spike heels that you got at Frederick's,
same time you and your mommy got that crotchless underwear last year for Christmas,

And I want you to stroll back to me, baby
Walk back, baby, don'tcha understand me, baby?
I want you to walk back

I'm down on bended knees, baby
I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I wanna take off your little training bra
Don't you understand me?
I'm gonna take off your little maroon hot pants
I'm gonna get down on my knees, baby, dont'cha understand what I'm saying to you?
Your mom will never know, she's playing bridge with the girls!"

I think Alice Cooper's guitarist is the long lost brother of this guy

download.jpg

Happy New Year Sherdog. And I mean this

Thanks to @Legumes:

Spectacular.

Glad you liked it. I randomly came across her from a yt suggestion earlier this year and have been listening to her constantly since then. There's a longer video of her session at Paste that includes two more songs if you haven't seen it.

I bought a used CD of Secret of my heart by Mai Kuraki from Detective Conan and it doesn't sound as good as the live concert Youtube version.

Garbage's Time will destroy everything concert version also sounded better than the iTunes regular version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back