What are the rudest and most courteous place you've lived or visit

I've difficulty do a ranking,so much of others reaction depent from how you look and from where you are

I try

Nicest: Basically everywhere i've been i've found nice peoples, obvious a bit more in tourist economy places and a bit less in big cities, but is normal.
And when they know i'm from italy most of peoples just get more nice (and honestly i don't know why, there are way better peoples), well if we don't have kids, ours are P4P the most screaming annoying ones
I say Greece, Brazil and Spain, but probably is also about we have very compatible culture

Rudest: France. But i think is normal, we usually just don't like each other
Germay... well,is a 50% males don't like us, females seem be the opposite :icon_chee
East Europe may fall here but is fake-rude many times, they seem close and get more close the more you go at them thinking to be "superior" being from WE, but if you show to want try theyr way they instant get super friendly. Just a full alcohol dinner and you're threated like a family member lol

Peoples tourist like you: i admit i'm biased because i know only english and a bit of spanish.
But Australians and murricans get my vote :icon_chee
Both seem really like us, australians are just crazy, murricans overall are very nice and simple, not the USAUSA douchebags usually the media like to paints
Maybe just murrican girls are'nt my thing if we talk about a long time serious thing, but for the short time you've to deal with them are super friendly too
Oh, and very nordic peoples are just incredible nice/positive, almost naive, you see them and istant envy theyr society.

fun fact: i've been only in two fight outside italy, and both times i punched an italian douchebag, lol

Last edited:
Jacksonville, NC is full of parasites trying to prey on ignorant PFC's and Lance Corporals in the Marine Corps.

I actually really enjoyed Memphis. People were really nice there.

Try going to a hospital in China.

I'm actually sitting in the doctor's office after waiting for 40 minutes and people are just walking in trying to get him to deal with them first.
This is after I closed the door as well.
The worst part is, if one person does that, everyone tries it. So, the one person who did it first was soon joined by 6 others who were all trying to convince the doctor their issue was more pressing than mine.
It took 10 minutes to get them all out before the doctor even spoke to me.

And then all the other lines you have to queue in at the hospital, I think they thought because I was a foreigner I wouldn't say anything if they pushed in. I didn't, I just tapped them on the shoulder and showed them where the end of the line was.
This is usually enough.

But one person tried to explain to me why they were in a rush. I told him I didn't understand and he took it as meaning that I'd let him stand next to me. I managed to manouvre my way in front of him eventually and the person who was behind me never said a word.

My god.

Try going to a hospital in China.

I'm actually sitting in the doctor's office after waiting for 40 minutes and people are just walking in trying to get him to deal with them first.
This is after I closed the door as well.
The worst part is, if one person does that, everyone tries it. So, the one person who did it first was soon joined by 6 others who were all trying to convince the doctor their issue was more pressing than mine.
It took 10 minutes to get them all out before the doctor even spoke to me.

And then all the other lines you have to queue in at the hospital, I think they thought because I was a foreigner I wouldn't say anything if they pushed in. I didn't, I just tapped them on the shoulder and showed them where the end of the line was.
This is usually enough.

But one person tried to explain to me why they were in a rush. I told him I didn't understand and he took it as meaning that I'd let him stand next to me. I managed to manouvre my way in front of him eventually and the person who was behind me never said a word.

My god.

So glad I live in Taiwan and not China.

You take a number at the hospital here and that's that.

Oh shit. Did not occur to me when typing that.

Wow:eek: ......:redface:

Haha, it's right up there with "butterize" for me.

As a tourist, I have visited a lot of countries, but Italy was the worst. People acted like dicks, most of them anyways.

Norway has been most polite country I have been in and I have also lived there twice. In Trondheim & Harstad. Amazing and polite people with few exceptions.

I've been to many polite places, most of Texas is pretty polite, South Carolina, even Honduras when I was stationed there. Lawton Oklama was a rude shithole when I was stationed at Fort Sill though. Never seen anything else like it when I was in the military.

I have been to over half the states so here is my opinion
Worst

Southern California- we are pretty damn rude

Denver- surprisingly rude

Best

Midwest- Wisconsin and Minnesota. We missed a green light at 11pm in Wisconsin and a lady got out of her car knocked on our winDow and politely asked if we were going at the next light. In LA someone would be cussing and honking at us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back