Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
conor vs chandler?
pereira vs jamahalhalhalahlahl hill
makhachev vs oliveira
some WMMA title fight? (lmao)
chimaev vs costa

Thats a decent card but is it good enough for 300? Is it the best the ufc can do atm? Doesn't that seem kinda weak?

People need to forget about Conor fighting at 300. It’s not happening and would be a horrible idea.

Me will either be Chandler vs Conor or maybe they will try to rebook Jones vs Miocic, co mail will be the flyweight title fight and the last title fight will be perhaps Grasso vs I don't know who

Conor vs Oliveira
Pereira vs HilI/Izzy
Aspinall vs Gane/Stipe
Usman vs Whittaker
Allen vs Rodriguez
Mitchell vs Lopes
Kape vs KKF
JDM vs Neal
Saint Denis vs Turner

Last edited:
When is Jones supposed to be fighting Stipe? I think theyll have some underwhelming old guard fighters on the main .. Jones, Conor, Rhonda etc. It would be better to have some current stars featured, but it doesn't look like that'll happen..

How long is Jones supposed to be out for? they haven't said how long he will be out for, they didn't give a lot of info about his surgery etc etc. Anyways IF he is 100% then I suspect it might be Jones as the main event, because there isn't many other choices, a lot of the other top fighters are booked and Dana said Conor won't be back until the summer at the very earliest. Remember UFC 300 will not be in July like UFC 100 and 200 were.

they will go with all their biggest stars in the most popular fights casuals would like to see to generate the absolute most money they can.

post usada, 4 title fights, a conor revenge fight, and a high octane fight starting off the card.

TRT/DECA/TREN jones vs TRT stipe
poirier vs TRT conor 4
gaethje vs machachev
covington vs edwards 2
poaten vs hill
chimaev vs TRT costa

McGregor vs. Chandler
Pereira vs. Hill
Edwards/Covington winner vs. Belal
Whittaker vs. Usman
Gaethje vs. Holloway

Done

conor vs chandler?
pereira vs jamahalhalhalahlahl hill
makhachev vs oliveira
some WMMA title fight? (lmao)
chimaev vs costa

Thats a decent card but is it good enough for 300? Is it the best the ufc can do atm? Doesn't that seem kinda weak?
I don't think that's weaker than UFC 200.

200 was literally headlined by a WMMA fight - Nunes vs Tate.

We also had Brock vs Hunt, DC vs Anderson, Aldo vs Edgar, and Cain vs Browne.

I'd argue that the card you just listed off as a potential for 300 is stronger than the line-up for 200.

How long is Jones supposed to be out for? they haven't said how long he will be out for, they didn't give a lot of info about his surgery etc etc. Anyways IF he is 100% then I suspect it might be Jones as the main event, because there isn't many other choices, a lot of the other top fighters are booked and Dana said Conor won't be back until the summer at the very earliest. Remember UFC 300 will not be in July like UFC 100 and 200 were.
It was good seeing you today to watch the fights together
Thank you for keeping my 600 million dollar mega mansion clean and in good condition
You are always welcome to join me again in future ufc events

A card of such magnitude deserves 3 title fights.

Main Card

Makhachev vs Oliveira 2
Leon Edwards vs Belal Muhammad
Weili Zhang vs Tatiana Suarez
Whittaker vs Usman
Cejudo vs Merab

Prelims
Jessica Andrade vs Carla Esparza
Aljo vs Ortega
Dominick Cruz vs Cody Garbrandt 2

That's all.

It's so hard to make huge fights right now.

O'Malley/Topuria
Islam/Colby
Izzy/Pereira 3 LHW
Jones/Aspinall

If they rush Hill back for April he will re-tear his achilles or destroy his knee as it overcompensates. Conor is too unreliable.

Aspinall vs Gane
Gaethje vs Max
Pavlovich vs Jailton
Costa vs Nickal
Maycee vs Rose

It was good seeing you today to watch the fights together
Thank you for keeping my 600 million dollar mega mansion clean and in good condition
You are always welcome to join me again in future ufc events
Bro is was an absolute pleasure.. I love watching it on your 162 inch projection screen, it just makes the fights so much better.

Hahaha it was so funny though when I went to grab some wine from your kitchen and I got lost, because your place is soooooooooooo big, bro how many rooms do you have? it seems like a maze, I was lost :D :D . I passed at least a dozen swimming pools enroute back to watch the fights. Hey i'm not complaining though.. I love having super rich friends or high stock and gentry class

they will go with all their biggest stars in the most popular fights casuals would like to see to generate the absolute most money they can.

post usada, 4 title fights, a conor revenge fight, and a high octane fight starting off the card.

TRT/DECA/TREN jones vs TRT stipe
poirier vs TRT conor 4
gaethje vs TRT machachev
covington vs edwards 2
poaten vs hill
chimaev vs TRT costa

Fixed it for you

Back