• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are the funniest names?

When I worked in a callcentre I spoke to a guy called Mr Cockhead. It's a real surname just not very common thse days. I suspect a lot of people have changed it. Not this guy though, he was a proud Cockhead.

rusty-kuntz-c1a342ec-f59f-4e62-8112-c521e0a294d-resize-750.jpeg

1968+Topps+Dick+Shiner.jpg

One from high school was a kid with the last name McCracken. I can't remember his actual 1st name because everyone called him Phil.

When I was a yute I was workin' di register at a pizza shop sum old cowboy lookin' guy gave me his card swear down di dudes name was Jimmy Cummer try not smilin when u see dat ting hard AF fam ahlie

My yute Big Mac him say his surgeons name was Dr. Butcher but iono I tink he cappin' 💯🧢🧢

Reactions: 666
I recently had this awesome idea.

Martin Short – the guys name is Martin and he's short.

Elon Musk – Name is a brand of Cologne.

Dwayne 'The rock' Johnson – Whole personality is based off of being larger than everyone in his pants.

There's so many more I'm sure. Please enlighten me.

I've got a mate whose surname is "Money", and most of the family are accountants.

My mum used to buy Tupperware off a woman called "Gay Naim", even at the age of 5 I knew that was hilarious

Reactions: 666
Back