What are the craziest things you've seen happen in a fight?

Nope, but lets make it unweird lol.
View attachment 1057457
Joanna-Jedrzejczyk.jpg

images

8ggx5iwbju941.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-04-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-joannajedrzejczyk-%E2%80%A2-Zdjecia-i-filmy-na-Instagramie-1200x675.jpg

My first band my guitarist told me about dude in his town.

"Johnny one nut"

He apparently got in a fight with a dude who knew karate. Guess how that went...
My dad only has one, he caught the mumps when he was young. Apparently one nut swoll as big as a softball then eventually shrunk to the size of a pea (his words, not mine). Ok, that's enough about people's nuts.

The entire Kimbo - Dada 5000 fight from start to finish.

I remember I bet a decent amount of money on that fight and couldn't believe I had anything riding on such a crazy ass fight.

Kinda related (video below):

Three teeth kicked out, Kicked in forehead and KO'd (seperate incident to teeth), the kicked in groin, testicle torn out of scrotum (did not realise) and played whole game (found out in lockeroom) - crazy toughness. Anyway's vid is only 2 mins, and it is well told. Not UFC, but yeah

Bring back Buck!

Not the craziest but one of the few times I thought a fighter literally died right in front of our eyes when Francis decapitated Reem

Not the craziest but one of the few times I thought a fighter literally died right in front of our eyes when Francis decapitated Reem
The way the CGI dude's head extended during the singing reminded me of Reem the first time I saw skibidi toilet.

Last edited:
Earliest one was Golotta, almost KO'd, grabbing and biting his opponent - with no action taken by the ref even though Golotta's chomp marks were clearly visible.

Back