*What are the chances of JDS beating Cain by decision?*

Slim.

JDS hits hard and Velasquez likes to push the pace.

I would say the the least possible outcome is either guy by submission. Most likely either by KO. If it's the 1st or 2nd round, JDS. Later, Cain.

i wouldnt be surprised at all if cain won by stoppage, i think jjunior could win by decision if he got a near finish and then sprawl and brawled for a couple rounds, wouldnt be too crazy

Yes because Junior could hurt him for a few rounds and lose the last 2 rounds after getting tired. But I think when Junior hurts him Cain won't survive so it's unlikely.

I think he possibly could, so I wouldn't be surprised. He could give Cain hell for maybe the first couple rounds, do enough in the third to win it and just relax in the 4th and 5th while Cain will be wary of getting KOd so won't come forward as much.

Its a possibility. But its hard to see that happening because if junior is winning, he's landing big shots, and if he's landing big shots then that most likely means cain is going out.

Really starting to dislike JDS fans, around here.

That is all

no doubt. all this "Cain cant finish JDS" stuff is pretty ridic. Of course he can. It will be sweet when he likely does tonight. The guy has more TKO finishes than any HW in UFC history, just another brick in the wall.

About 1%

JDS aint gonna beat a dead horse. JDS goes for the finish all the time.

Well maybe JDS will beat Cain for 5 rounds after he lands a right hand just to prove a point.

About 13:1 which is what I bet some money on.

I made 13:1 on Cain beating JDS via a decision last time, so I feel pretty confident I'm not throwing my money away. Don't think it's likely, but the odds are stupid.

I dont think there is a chance, JDS hits too hard to end up with a decision.

Agreed. JDS is a very good finisher. If he gets Cain in severe trouble he will close things out (ie not what Kongo did).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back