*What are the chances of JDS beating Cain by decision?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Pretty remote i believe.

And how about Cain knocking out JDS?

i think it is more likely than cain by submission... :D

I dont think there is a chance, JDS hits too hard to end up with a decision.

I dont think there is a chance, JDS hits too hard to end up with a decision.

Maybe if he catches Cain just before the bell, so he gets a couple of rounds that way. He could get a tight decision.

Btw, who`s that on your avatar? Seems like a BJ Penn and Shogun blend, am i right?

Maybe if he catches Cain just before the bell, so he gets a couple of rounds that way. He could get a tight decision.

Btw, who`s that on your avatar? Seems like a BJ Penn and Shogun blend, am i right?

Jus stopped on your nick, Got it, nice job.

Really starting to dislike JDS fans, around here.

That is all

I understand that everything points to JDS by KO or Cain by UD, but let's stop expecting that the past will repeat itself for a moment:

I think there's a possibility, even though is just as (unlikely) expected as to see Anderson Silva being KOed by an upstanding Chris Weidman.

JDS per se almost took Mark Hunt to decision, how many people predicted that Hunt's bout would end up with a Junior's spinning kick?

This fight is open to all possibilities. A submission is as likely as a jds decision imo, could definitely happen

I see why people don't think this is a possibility, but it definitely can happen. The odds aren't that big, what if Cain is getting whooped for the first 3 rounds and JDS gasses and can't finish? Anything can happen, and in MMA, sometimes you need to expect the unexpected.

1. JDS by stoppage 50%
2. Cain by decision 39%
3. JDS by decision 10%
4. Cain by stoppage 1%

Back