What are some guy codes you live by?

If someone wants to fight me? Start shit with me? Whatever, I’ll diffuse shit, walk away. I don’t care. But get in my boys face and it’s on motherfucker.

You get hit/punched first before you fight back?
I'm pretty long. I could get blindsided, but I slide one foot back when things start to get huffy and have a solid foot that I can slide back to dodge so I don't actually get hit ever. But yeah, I'll dodge a punch before I ever hit anyone.

If your bros cum tastes worse than usually you HAVE to let him know

Wouldnt you want him to tell you?

I've never dated anyone who has ever dated anyone that I have ever known. If she doesn't see that I'm her best match in our small group of people, then its really not worthwhile.

Not too many.

Privately: keep in shape, be self-sufficient, don't get sucked into drama.

Publically: be respectful (unless you have good reason not to be), no dating exes, don't bail on guy stuff just because you've got a woman around, play sports honourably.

If you're 10 pounds over what you should be, you're fat.

If you're 20 pounds over, you're obese.

View attachment 421157

Obesity has continued to grow within the United States. Two of every three American men are considered to be overweight or obese, but the rates for women are far higher.

This is true.

Throughout high school and the army I weighed 190-200, and I was addicted to Mountain Dew since I was 14.

After the army, I hated exercise because it reminded me of P.T. and got as heavy as 245 pounds because I was poor and only had enough to buy a 2-liter of Mountain Dew with a frozen oven pizza per day.

I realized my problem, and started a diet that got me down to 220 pounds, and maintained that weight for years thinking it was fine. I liked the way I looked in the mirror but hated my appearance in family photos. Around November of last year, I realised the mirror was lying to me and the family photos were telling the truth.

I slowly weened myself off of my 20-year-long Mountain Dew addiction, and other foods and sources of sugar. Currently I'm doing caloric restriction, intermittent fasting, and protein shakes. I just weighed myself this afternoon, and I'm 186.0 pounds, and I lost 3 pounds this week alone.

I have a goal of being 170 pounds on October 6th, my 35th birthday, and I'm going to be hitting that goal ahead of schedule.

Never fuck another man's wife. But girlfriends are fair game.

If you every have a disagreement with a guy and his girl is there, then you back down.

If your girl is there and his isn't, then he should back down.

If both your girls are present, may the best man win.

Don't lie, cheat or steal. Don't fuck taken women, or your friends exes unless you get the ok. Don't bully people, and never let people bully you or those around you. Show people respect until they show they don't deserve it.

Choose your workplace romance very carefully...you usually only get one shot.
I've gotten several from the same place. Just make sure you are always ending things on good terms, and be a gentleman.

Don't date your friends exes unless you got the ok.

Don't go after woman that are already taken, karma is a bitch.

Always be a gentleman to woman.

Always be the bigger person.

Don't chase woman, let them do the chasing.

Go where you are praised and celebrated. Not where you are not wanted.

Don't start fights, unless its necessary (they disrespected your girl, some dude hit a random woman etc)

Be there for your friends when they need you, you never know when you can need them.

Always do the right thing, even when you get nothing on return. What goes around come around.

`````
This is true.

Throughout high school and the army I weighed 190-200, and I was addicted to Mountain Dew since I was 14.

After the army, I hated exercise because it reminded me of P.T. and got as heavy as 245 pounds because I was poor and only had enough to buy a 2-liter of Mountain Dew with a frozen oven pizza per day.

I realized my problem, and started a diet that got me down to 220 pounds, and maintained that weight for years thinking it was fine. I liked the way I looked in the mirror but hated my appearance in family photos. Around November of last year, I realised the mirror was lying to me and the family photos were telling the truth.

I slowly weened myself off of my 20-year-long Mountain Dew addiction, and other foods and sources of sugar. Currently I'm doing caloric restriction, intermittent fasting, and protein shakes. I just weighed myself this afternoon, and I'm 186.0 pounds, and I lost 3 pounds this week alone.

I have a goal of being 170 pounds on October 6th, my 35th birthday, and I'm going to be hitting that goal ahead of schedule.

Twenty years of drinking demon-milk? Do you still have your teeth and stomach lining? How tall are you?

Congrats on dropping them pounds btw. I have a former friend who tweedled dee'd himself to 290 and he's like 5"9. He claims it's his meds for depression but when I'd ask him what he was goingto do about it he'd get angry. You could always hear him breathing, dude only wore track pants. The worse though, was when he's make fun of other fat people. I just couldn't take that.

Back