• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are some fights that you knew the outcome soon as it got announced?

Aldo/Mcgregor

Nganou/Stipe 2

I knew Gustaffson was doomed when he was matched with Crumble Johnson.

I also knew Miocic was gonna fuck Werdum up, he was a NIGHTMARE for Werdum

Chad Mendes vs. Cody McKenzie

The sheep got slaughtered as expected by everyone. And it took 20 seconds lol

ClosedCourteousFlee-size_restricted.gif

Till this day it still baffles me that fight actually happened

Lol yep. An old, super slow MW who relied so much on his size, strength and range vs a much bigger, MUCH faster, much more powerful guy in his prime.

Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz. There was no way you could convince me that a journeyman on a 2 year layoff could beat a top prospect with a 9 fight win streak.
Yes! Nate is many things but unpredictable is not one of them

604c9160ecc00e5f18da4c028e6a4556.gif

I will start. Alistair Overeem vs Francis Ngannou. Glass chin HW vs one of the most hardest punchers we ever seen in the octagon. soon as this fight got announced i knew Overeem was a dead man. And boy did Francis not disappoint. What about you?

nate vs leon. conr vs dustin 2,3. khabib vs conor, jones vs usada. chael vs anyone cause chael never loses just ask him haha usman vs jorge 1 and 2

St. Pierre vs Hughes 2. After seeing the first fight ya knew the next time he was gonna make the changes he needed to win. Also Serra vs St. Pierre. I always thought Serra was a guy that if ya chucked him in a title fight he could win one. Same way I felt about Chris Lytle. I just thought Serra was gonna win by a sub.

When i saw Hendo Fedor announced...
I somehow had a very bad feeling...

Masvidal Diaz...bad bad match up for Nate

Leon Diaz...

Hall Silva...i already had Hall winning when they were supposed to fight the first time...

I knew Gustaffson was doomed when he was matched with Crumble Johnson.

I also knew Miocic was gonna fuck Werdum up, he was a NIGHTMARE for Werdum
I don't gamble anymore but the Gus vs rumble fight is the most money I have ever won on a fight. I don't remember the numbers outright but rumble was something like +230 to win and +450 to win by knockout in the first I bet most on 1st round knockout and I remember being so excited when it happened

Any of Val's fights (not named Nunes).

Cormier vs. Henderson. 2 guys with similar styles but 1 is better everywhere & is enjoying a strength advantage.

Back