What are people going to say when Chris Leben gets knocked out in round 1?

Leben has been working his boxing tonight you'll see

Because Leben has a very good chin but no real skills. I'd say hes a 0 dimensional but very tough fighter.

Talentless fighters don't land triangle chokes on guys like akiyama.

Always been chinny, Chuck comparisons, Stann shattered his jaw...things like that.

Oh and he was never that good in the 1st place almost forgot that one.

0 dimensional, does that make him invisible?

I don't see Leben getting finished here. Even against the onslaughts from Silva and Stann he stayed awake. When was the last time Leben was submitted?

I am going to say "Wow. Thats impossible because he didn't" and be impressed with him for doing the impossible.

Leben impressed me with his ground defense. He paced himself, didn't burn himself out, and as long as he doesn't get tko'd, i see him winning late in the third.

Leben impressed me with his ground defense. He paced himself, didn't burn himself out, and as long as he doesn't get tko'd, i see him winning late in the third.

Yeah his BJJ was actually looking pretty good. He regained guard numerous times. His striking on the other hand looked shitty. I'm not talking classic sloppy Leben, I'm talking even slower with no power at all. Hopefully he fights better next time

It probably would have been better if he was knocked out in the first round. We wouldnt have had to see those last 2 ugly rounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back