What are people going to say when Chris Leben gets knocked out in round 1?

xfactorr**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or beaten by easy unanimous decision? Do you think people will be mad? Will people be surprised that Chris Leben was the favorite seeing he has no chance?

Great post.
Very analytical and objective.

I think Leben fans will still say he will outclass his next opponent regardless. It was the same with the Brian Stann fight. He was trashed constantly and seen as not deserving to face Leben then he ends up knocking Leben out in the first round.

Great post.
Very analytical and objective.

Gotta agree with this dude's sarcasm, you could have given us your thoughts as to why the fight will go down as you claim instead of just stating it as a fact.

Gotta agree with this dude's sarcasm, you could have given us your thoughts as to why the fight will go down as you claim instead of just stating it as a fact.

Because Leben has a very good chin but no real skills. I'd say hes a 0 dimensional but very tough fighter.

Leben by brutal KO via left hook

I like watching Chris fight. He's never better than mediocre, but he puts on a good show.

Because Leben has a very good chin but no real skills. I'd say hes a 0 dimensional but very tough fighter.

mind_blown.gif

love leben but hes looking slower and slower. tonight might be his liddel evans moment

I was thinking the same, Leben looked tiny compared to his opponent but I somewhat remember him always being drained out during weigh ins

TS acts as if Leben is some elite fighter going against some scrub. Leben is a mediocre fighter going up against another mediocre fighter. It's a coin toss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back