What are JDS’s chances of KOing...

I'm picking JDS to win. He just knocked out Derrick Lewis and your asking if he can KO Ngannou?

Depends on how many supplements enganoo takes before the fight

Getting a ko, not beating. For someone who called me retarded, your reading skills are not too good.
forget getting a KO

JDS has a higher than 1% chance of winning via fucking flying armbar.

just makes you look ridiculous speaking with such hyperbole.

BIG BLACK MAN LITERALLY SUPERMAN N UNBEATABLE JDS OLD

Francis? Is it possible because he looked really good lately. What are his chances?
Pretty decent. I'd say the fight is a toss up, and if he wins it will probably be by KO. So 30-35%?

People keep sleeping on JDS, but he’s hungry again and coming for that belt.

Francis has a chin on him

This, and he punches much harder than JDS. JDS doesn't have much chance to win the fight IMO. He's too hittable and never seems to go for a takedown either. Francis might have to eat a shot to get one in, but that's enough to stun JDS easily. Then Francis really kills you. I feel bad for anyone who fights Francis and has to absorb his punches. His power is amazing.

forget getting a KO

JDS has a higher than 1% chance of winning via fucking flying armbar.

just makes you look ridiculous speaking with such hyperbole.

BIG BLACK MAN LITERALLY SUPERMAN N UNBEATABLE JDS OLD
Great reply showing again your amazing reading skills. Keep working at it. I’m not even going to touch the hyperbole/armbar part. I don’t feel like doing a sock puppet show to explain something to a simpleton.

That being said, I don’t think it’s a great matchup for Cigano. I can see him winning by fighting a safe fight. Could be wrong. Could be right. I fail to see how that makes me retarded.

I'm picking JDS to win. He just knocked out Derrick Lewis and your asking if he can KO Ngannou?
He did not knock Derrick Lewis out. Lewis quit because he's a fat slob. He did TKO him though, but that's not a knockout.

He did not knock Derrick Lewis out. Lewis quit because he's a fat slob. He did TKO him though, but that's not a knockout.
:rolleyes:

Same result. A finish.

Ngannou lost a staring contest to Lewis....

Stipe beat the shit out of JDS and even he couldn't finish Francis. I don't think the chances of JDS getting a knockout is very high at all. The chances of Francis knocking JDS out is over 80%. I think he has a chance of getting a submission if he takes it to the ground. Don't sleep on his ground game. He prefers to strike, but that's a risky move against Francis. I think he'll take the fight to the ground.

:rolleyes:

Same result. A finish.

Ngannou lost a staring contest to Lewis....
Yeah, but you didn't say finish. You said he knocked him out. The fight against Black Beast has nothing to do with this.

safest bet is to bet fight Will not go to decisión, but…...everything is posible

Yeah, but you didn't say finish. You said he knocked him out. The fight against Black Beast has nothing to do with this.
He did knock him out. It just happened to be of the technical variety. In other words, JDS had battered Lewis to the point it was no longer deemed safe for him to take further punishment. A mercy stoppage, in a sense.

You, on the other hand, said, "Lewis quit because he's a fat slob" If thats the case, whats that say about Ngannou's loss to Lewis?

Anything can happen in a HW fight

Except...maybe...

xb0luTo.gif

Cuz only MM can do that shit!

20%

Francis might ktfo him before that happens.

Junior like Francis just has to catch Ngannou clean one time, I'll be pulling for JDS.

Back