What are JDS’s chances of KOing...

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by true_fan, Apr 18, 2019.

  1. true_fan

    true_fan Red Belt

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Messages:
    9,845
    Likes Received:
    11,302
    Francis? Is it possible because he looked really good lately. What are his chances?
     
    drbolony likes this.
  2. pick999

    pick999 Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,716
    Likes Received:
    7,811
  3. Sansnom

    Sansnom Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2017
    Messages:
    20,966
    Likes Received:
    137,563
    As Ngannou would say,

    "You're going to sleep"
     
  4. drbolony

    drbolony -El Styles-

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2011
    Messages:
    11,153
    Likes Received:
    18,199
    Location:
    San Diego
    None. JDS is very hittable and Ngannou has anvils for fists.
     
  5. yekmurat

    yekmurat Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2007
    Messages:
    14,317
    Likes Received:
    16,004
    Location:
    istanbul
    Anything can happen in a HW fight
     
  6. billharford

    billharford 181 Likes

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2013
    Messages:
    6,845
    Likes Received:
    21,305
    JDS can't let himself get backed up against the fence - which he does in every fight
     
  7. tehShuffle

    tehShuffle Blue Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2009
    Messages:
    862
    Likes Received:
    1,422
    Location:
    California
    JDS doesn't move as well as he used to and his chin has been kind of suspect lately. Francis is fast and I think he'll catch JDS. But I wouldn't be surprised if JDS gets a tko after being rocked.
     
    A.S. Deep likes this.
  8. MuayThai101

    MuayThai101 Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2016
    Messages:
    2,400
    Likes Received:
    5,436
    Francis seems to have that hard african head, so i doubt it.
     
    thehighking likes this.
  9. Number 8

    Number 8 Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Messages:
    2,283
    Likes Received:
    1,685
    Location:
    Zapadni Kolodvor Zagreb
  10. cambo78

    cambo78 Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2006
    Messages:
    11,452
    Likes Received:
    17,156
    Location:
    Yonkers, New York
  11. MuayThaiBX

    MuayThaiBX Black Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2011
    Messages:
    5,541
    Likes Received:
    1,731
    Certainly possible at HW. I'd say he has like a 15-20% chance to KO Francis, Francis has like a 55-60% chance to KO him, and there is about a 20% chance that the fight goes to decision (more likely JDS wins a potential decision.) Zero percent chance we see a sub here.
     
    808nEffect likes this.
  12. koquerelle

    koquerelle Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2005
    Messages:
    12,018
    Likes Received:
    5,434
    I would never say zero, so I’ll go with 1%
     
    ChumpyKiwi likes this.
  13. Fuzzybabyducks

    Fuzzybabyducks i like ketchup

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015
    Messages:
    14,297
    Likes Received:
    36,042
    Location:
    the newest of England's
    I believe both men will fight to win
     
  14. Gilday

    Gilday Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2014
    Messages:
    12,826
    Likes Received:
    36,345
    Location:
    Dorset, England
    As a huge JDS fan it sucks to say he's probably getting flatlined here

    That being said if you think he has no chance, you clearly don't know JDS very well
     
  15. HI SCOTT NEWMAN

    HI SCOTT NEWMAN Steel Belt Cat ✔

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2008
    Messages:
    42,686
    Likes Received:
    79,905
    Location:
    Wichita, Kansas, USA
    He has a chance, but I think Ngannou has a good chin and would be hard to finish. JDS has looked better his last few fights, but he still is not as fast as he used to be. Its only 3 rounds, so JDS could win a decision, especially if he doesn't get caught with something big in first few minutes.
     
  16. IloveTHIS

    IloveTHIS Humble Narcissist

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2011
    Messages:
    22,449
    Likes Received:
    37,142
    You're literally retarded if you think JDS only has a 1% chance of beating Francis
     
    felmmando likes this.
  17. dog y

    dog y The original dog

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2009
    Messages:
    7,345
    Likes Received:
    4,197
    Location:
    The doghouse
    Ill be pulling for my man Cigano, but a bit scared for obvious reasons.
    Old killer Ciggie would blast him with the heavy quickness.
     
  18. koquerelle

    koquerelle Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2005
    Messages:
    12,018
    Likes Received:
    5,434
    Getting a ko, not beating. For someone who called me retarded, your reading skills are not too good.
     
    TITS, Mamou, Genisys and 2 others like this.
  19. 808nEffect

    808nEffect Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2013
    Messages:
    1,719
    Likes Received:
    1,726
    Location:
    Japan via Honolulu
    Then Francis goes out and pulls off a Twister sub... Sherdog servers would collapse.
    And so would Dana..
    <31>

    <Dana05>

    <{danawhoah}>
     
  20. Ibm

    Ibm Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    Messages:
    2,945
    Likes Received:
    601
    What?? JSD can KO anyone with 1 shot. He has 99.9% chance of KO'ing Francis if he connects.
     
    Typrune Goatley and Jackonfire like this.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.