what a epic fail ufc about ufc 229

So Ray Borg could literally chase after Conor McGregor and Conor would be forced to run away? What if they got to the ocean? Conor would have to start swimming? What if there was a cliff, Conor has to jump off the cliff or get arrested? If Ray Borg wants to pretty much end Conor's life he has carte blanche to do so, just by chasing Conor around non-stop, never letting him eat, never letting him earn an income, and this is all perfectly fine because he has an order of protection?

Logic fallacy 101: appealing to extremes. Ray Borg can easily find a legitimate reason to attend a UFC event - say a teammate is fighting on the 229 undercard and he's there to support him. Ray Borg has a legitimate reason to train at the PI - as a UFC fighter he's entitled to train there all year round. This is very different from going out of his way to chase down Conor everywhere he goes for no reason. Hell, Borg was actually booked on 229, and orders of protection is very clear on who can stay and who must leave when there's a work related conflict like this.

I'm sure they had to move mountains to take Ray Borg and put him on the Fight Night 139 card as opposed to UFC 229. Dana probably discussed it with Trump even.

"Jobs reports may look shitty now Mr. President, but we are going to hire 30 full time employees to take on the headache of rescheduling a Ray Borg fight."

First of all it's an order of protection, not restraining order; secondly there have been many cases where protection orders have gotten people fired from their jobs because they cannot show up at the job site, and husband being forced out of homes because they can't be near their wives. The way these orders work is Conor McGregor will have to avoid Ray Borg at all costs, not the other way around.

Logic fallacy 101: appealing to extremes. Ray Borg can easily find a legitimate reason to attend a UFC event - say a teammate is fighting on the 229 undercard and he's there to support him. Ray Borg has a legitimate reason to train at the PI - as a UFC fighter he's entitled to train there all year round. This is very different from going out of his way to chase down Conor everywhere he goes for no reason. Hell, Borg was actually booked on 229, and orders of protection is very clear on who can stay and who must leave when there's a work related conflict like this.

I guess you didn't mean that at all costs part.

Yes,Conor will have to avoid Ray Borg at all costs wherever Ray Borg is as long as Borg legitimate reason to be there. Ray Borg has/had a legitimate reason to be at UFC 229. He has a legitimate reason to be at the PI year round. Nobody ever said Borg can force Conor to become homeless by going to his house. What are you talking about?

Yes,Conor will have to avoid Ray Borg at all costs wherever Ray Borg is as long as Borg legitimate reason to be there. Ray Borg has/had a legitimate reason to be at UFC 229. He has a legitimate reason to be at the PI year round. Nobody ever said Borg can force Conor to become homeless by going to his house. What are you talking about?

If I were Ray Borg I'd buy a ticket to UFC 229 and force Conor to pull out of the main event

<DCWhoa>

There's no way the UFC can force a fighter to not attend any UFC event by paying their own ticket. Ray Borg can destroy Conor's career like this until Conor pays him whatever he's asking.

I guess you didn't mean that at all costs part.

Was Ray Borg booked on 229?

Does a paying fan have a legitimate reason to attend 229?

Does Ray Borg have a legitimate reason to, say, camp outside of Conor's residence or chase him down wherever he goes?

Conor will absolutely have to avoid Ray Borg at all costs or face gross misdemeanor charges, as long as Ray Borg has a legitimate reason to be where he is. I never said Ray Borg will have to chase down Conor at all costs. What's your point again?

Was Ray Borg booked on 229?

Does a paying fan have a legitimate reason to attend 229?

Does Ray Borg have a legitimate reason to, say, camp outside of Conor's residence or chase him down wherever he goes?

Conor will absolutely have to avoid Ray Borg at all costs or face gross misdemeanor charges, as long as Ray Borg has a legitimate reason to be where he is. I never said Ray Borg will have to chase down Conor at all costs. What's your point again?

You never had any of these caveats in your original post, you simply stated that Conor was required to avoid Ray Borg at all costs.

Chiesa didn’t say a word about a lawsuit on Conor until a guy on a 15 fight losing streak beat the shit out of him

I just don’t understand who you are a professional trained fighter with an order of protection against someone. Can’t he get that lifted and just sue Connor or maybe that’s still in place for the lawsuit

You never had any of these caveats in your original post, you simply stated that Conor was required to avoid Ray Borg at all costs.

Because language is not math, you don't need to state everything out exactly every single time. If someone says "I'll help you at all costs", they don't have to also add "except giving away my net worth or killing my family" for you to know those are not options. That's not a caveat, it's just common sense, which you apparently lack.

If I were Ray Borg I'd buy a ticket to UFC 229 and force Conor to pull out of the main event

<DCWhoa>

There's no way the UFC can force a fighter to not attend any UFC event by paying their own ticket. Ray Borg can destroy Conor's career like this until Conor pays him whatever he's asking.
The UFC would literally kidnap him and drive him into the desert until Conor left town. The Fertitta bros may not be in charge anymore, but Dana knows a few guys I'm sure

<DCWhoa>

Artem would have to 'choo choo' all over Borg's ass if he started to mess with bae's money
Borg dont wanna see deese hands
images (1).jpeg

Can't wait for Joe B to smash Borg. What's he even good at?

Do those protection orders apply to work places?? Seriously asking, since this is clearly affecting Borg's career and not in a good way, ie he will be moved around, not Conor, could he choose not to be moved?

Lol it doesn't work like that

JUST put Ray Borg's lil ass in bubble wrap and let him fight.lol

Lol it doesn't work like that

Buddeh I've been served an order of protection before against my ex, I know how it works first hand. It can absolutely fuck your life up.

Back