What 3 things would you Change about the UFC?

I would make myself the match maker and a talent scout of the UFC with Dana's salary.

I'd change the weight classes to include 165, change 170 to 175 and possibly add something like 225 and maybe a SHW of 265+, something like that...

I'd get rid of weight cutting. By getting same day weigh ins, tracking of the opponents weight like during a month ahead of the fight, and whatever One does?
IROH contenders series? You'll need a catchphrase.

1. 86 wmma
2. 86 135lbs and under
3. You fight who your told to fight, no more picking and choosing your fights. Your there to do a job, so is the matchmaker. Yes this applies to you Conor.

I know you said 3, but fuck it I'm adding a 4th... bring back Pride rules. This wrestling crap is killing the sport.

Rankings that make sense. Can’t be second ranked when your inactive for a year.

Instant title rematches. Enough is enough

fighter pay would stop Jake Paul from cherry picking the next released ufc star

Rankings that make sense. Can’t be second ranked when your inactive for a year.

Instant title rematches. Enough is enough

fighter pay would stop Jake Paul from cherry picking the next released ufc star
These legitimately make sense.

1. Rule change for knees/kicks downed opponents, upkicks, and 12-6 elbows.
2. Allow fighters 1 or 2 sponsors on a specific area/size on their shorts/shirts
3. Add 165 division and switch 170 to 175 and get rid of massive weight cuts. Weigh-ins can still be day before so fighters are fresh for the fight but do hydration tests and can't weigh a certain percentage past the weigh-in weight on the day of the fight. Fighters that go over get fined and are forced into the weight class above if it's a reoccuring problem.

I would love to see cross promotion but as of right now all the belts are promotion belts it wouldn't work out. Their needs to be belts not tied to a promotion that the fighters can fight for so it doesn't mess with title runs in their current promotions. Since nothing like that is available it's too risky for all promotions to have their champions challenge each other with the promotion belts on the line. You lose the belt to another promotion what happens with all the fighters in that division in your promotion? There's no belt to fight for.

1. Rule change for knees/kicks downed opponents, upkicks, and 12-6 elbows.
2. Allow fighters 1 or 2 sponsors on a specific area/size on their shorts/shirts
3. Add 165 division and switch 170 to 175 and get rid of massive weight cuts. Weigh-ins can still be day before so fighters are fresh for the fight but do hydration tests and can't weigh a certain percentage past the weigh-in weight on the day of the fight. Fighters that go over get fined and are forced into the weight class above if it's a reoccuring problem.

I would love to see cross promotion but as of right now all the belts are promotion belts it wouldn't work out. Their needs to be belts not tied to a promotion that the fighters can fight for so it doesn't mess with title runs in their current promotions. Since nothing like that is available it's too risky for all promotions to have their champions challenge each other with the promotion belts on the line. You lose the belt to another promotion what happens with all the fighters in that division in your promotion? There's no belt to fight for.
Those are good. The fighters should be able to have some sponsorship. A few mentioned 165# and I agree. The sport is growing larger and it makes sense.

Get rid of WMMA
Get rid of Venum so fighters can have their individual sponsors back.
Combine everything under 155 into one division

Every year 3 weight classes would embark on a year long grand prix style 16 persons tournament.
Bye bye Rogan.
Knees and kicks to head if both fighters are downed(North South position, upkicks in open guard etc.)

1. Less fighters
2. So more ranked fighters who fight more often
3. And then they'd get paid more

Because every market around the world loves a Chuck Liddell KO

1. Instead of removing WMMA I'd just put women and men on separate cards. Having a few WMMA cards is great for diversity + it'll free up time to do something else. Win-win.
  2. Remove 170 and make 165 and 175 a thing.
  3. Weigh-ins on fight day + capital punishment for missing weight
just-bleed.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back