• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What’s the Reddit gossip that’s supposedly such a big deal?

I’m a nobody black belt, and when I went to Marcelo’s he made time to come over and say hi to me even though he wasn’t even teaching.

I kind of agree with you guys, but I met one my BJJ heroes and he was cool as fuck. Marcelo is awesome.

I'm also a nobody bb, & when I visited the blue basement in 2019, Danaher & Gordon were both cool as fuck to me. I trained there at multiple different times & interacted with them each individually, as well as some of their unknown blackbelts, no bad mojo. Also didn't get the creepy vibe in the locker room you sometimes can get from visiting some gyms. Quite the opposite, the training atmosphere was intense during drilling & rolls, then welcoming & relaxed once it was over. Honestly I expected nothing less from a place with Renzo's name all over it.

That's my anecdotal experience, hardly proof; but neither is 'I hate Gordon & Danaher seems weird, & coincidentally, I strongly suspect they are running a sex cult. You can tell by the way Craig Jones raised his eyebrow if you freezeframe this one interview'

I'd need to hear actual evidence, otherwise it seems like it could all just be slander gossip in the endless troll wars of the interwebz

reddit is the number 4 social website visited in the world and in the top 20 of all websites for visits globally.

perhaps the majority of the people around the world subscribe to what you’d consider to be “leftist” ideals

Sticking to your guns come hell or high water can frequently have fatal consequences if you don't win the holy war. In other words, that is why most people are 'normies'. By simply aligning with any which way the winds of power may blow, in most cases you're almost guaranteed to survive and pass down offspring (with some certain notable exceptions). This constitutes the bulk of human kinds that have lived through history heretofore.

Last edited:
Back