What’s the deal with balding obsessions here?

ive never thought about going bald may happen when I’m like 60+ but I assume most guys here are younger and shouldn’t be worrried about that but seems like we have a lot of folks here constantly bring up balding lol

so do we have young dudes here going bald already is that why you guys obsess over it so much?

I don't know, man. There are probably just a lot of dudes here that are beginning to thin out or recede a bit & are freaking out about it. So, they post a lot of threads about it.
I was someone who used to have a really nice head of hair until I was about 30 & then my crown began to thin out so I was faced with the option of attempting the dreaded comb-over or embracing my baldness by shaving that shit off. And, as you can see I chose the latter & I've never looked back.
IMG_20170926_135714.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170928_020102.jpg
    IMG_20170928_020102.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20170928_171647.jpg
    IMG_20170928_171647.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 3
ive never thought about going bald may happen when I’m like 60+ but I assume most guys here are younger and shouldn’t be worrried about that but seems like we have a lot of folks here constantly bring up balding lol

so do we have young dudes here going bald already is that why you guys obsess over it so much?
I'm 27 and going bald...Too much sherdog testosterone

source.gif

I have no idea why people are obsessed with balding, especially when the real issue is when you find your first grey pubic hair...............on your MRS! That shit is horrifying.

She is 34, Such a damn shame. Well, i got 2 kids with her, gotta see this one though haha.
Damn. It's also a shame to mention your family on these trash forums.

Back