Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 17?

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Well we all know what time it is, that’s right, it’s Fight Night and we have none other than the Pitbull himself Andrei “George Michael” Arlovski...
luiMfkX.jpg

So let’s all enjoy our time here and do this shit up right.

Eats: Roast in the oven for pulled pork sandwiches...
5862C138-DBE4-44B7-B803-34AD985F8287.jpeg

Drank: Killians Irish Red...
373E828D-08BC-464D-97F0-047B26CE22B4.jpeg

Etc: Blue Cheese (why it’s called that, I don’t know. I didn’t go to weed college)
2AB243CF-9C99-437D-8932-9951206D795B.jpeg

Cap the night off by watching a true fucking Legend in Arlovski pick up another win and show he’s still got it...

WAR PITBULL AND ARLOVSKI...
675bb52a2f80da4fadb4cba113cc07de.jpg

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Well we all know what time it is, that’s right, it’s Fight Night and we have none other than the Pitbull himself Andrei “George Michael” Arlovski...
luiMfkX.jpg

So let’s all enjoy our time here and do this shit up right.

Eats: Roast in the oven for pulled pork sandwiches...
View attachment 812958

Drank: Killians Irish Red...
View attachment 812960

Etc: Blue Cheese (why it’s called that, I don’t know. I didn’t go to weed college)
View attachment 812962

Cap the night off by watching a true fucking Legend in Arlovski pick up another win and show he’s still got it...

WAR PITBULL AND ARLOVSKI...
675bb52a2f80da4fadb4cba113cc07de.jpg
blue dream x some kind of cheese

i have a doctorate in weed lol
cheers man

My girl just told me Fettucini Alfredo with grilled chicken

I have some fat bombs and a Diet ginger ale for dessert later. Still no alcohol, no gummies, straight edge 2020 for me

two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
{<doc}<{hfved}>

Habit burgers
Some sour beer
Maybe boondocks whiskey.

cada26f9e46a99c11053ecc0e4d6ab18.gif

Back