Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 17?

scrambled eggs with garlic
porridge
peanut butter out of the jar
beer

if I get drunk I will start cooking chicken legs as well

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Well we all know what time it is, that’s right, it’s Fight Night and we have none other than the Pitbull himself Andrei “George Michael” Arlovski...
luiMfkX.jpg

So let’s all enjoy our time here and do this shit up right.

Eats: Roast in the oven for pulled pork sandwiches...
View attachment 812958

Drank: Killians Irish Red...
View attachment 812960

Etc: Blue Cheese (why it’s called that, I don’t know. I didn’t go to weed college)
View attachment 812962

Cap the night off by watching a true fucking Legend in Arlovski pick up another win and show he’s still got it...

WAR PITBULL AND ARLOVSKI...
675bb52a2f80da4fadb4cba113cc07de.jpg
like.png

Drinking coors light.....cause bud light won't pay me nothing.

The lying about what they're drinking is much worse. If some of these guys drank half of what they said, they'd be completely unable to post in half an hour let alone the entire card.

You do realize by posting a bottle pic it doesn't mean the poster is drinking the full bottle in one sitting right?

Nothing much really. Just water to drink and a regular-sized indica based joint (0.5g).
May need to binge on magnesium and vitamin C because those keep me awake + keep anxiety from weed on the down low.

I'm going to order poutine, maybe add maple syrup and have Molson Canadian to celebrate Bertaboy Bulldozer Boser on his W tonight!

View attachment 812978
View attachment 812979
View attachment 812980
Ohhh man Poutine looks so good yet I can't find it anywhere here in NYC. Another thing that sounds awesome is Halifax, Nova Scotia KOD Donairs. They sound like they taste amazing.

Potatoes or French Fries, Mozz Curds, and Gravy right?? Sounds so damn good. Enjoy bruv

Hells yes bro, it's my go-to cold brew.
Mine too. I love when I travel outside of NYC and look to get Heini'z and people call it fancy cat piss and all kinds of nasty names lol. Heineken is #1 imo

Hi my friend.

Noodles with eggs, peanut butter & soy sauce. Later: steak, hash browns, pineapple, vanilla ice cream. Drank: carrot juice, cucumber juice, ginger ale and plenty of cool cool water.

Enjoy the fights!
Always glad to have you post. Peanut butter and soy sauce is not something I would have thought would go together, but I’m always for something I’ve never tried.

Ahhh my bro!!!! We gots another glorious cheatday! I had Chicken Briyani and the Chicken 65 from a gourmet Indian Restaurant.

For dessert a Lenny's protien cookie and dabs Purple Wookie Badder from Culta.

Mine too. I love when I travel outside of NYC and look to get Heini'z and people call it fancy cat piss and all kinds of nasty names lol. Heineken is #1 imo

{<redford}

If I'm at home in Ireland I'm drinking Guinness. I do love me a cold Heineken though, to each their own I guess but you can get a nice pint of Heiniken just about anywhere bro.

{<redford}

If I'm at home in Ireland I'm drinking Guinness. I do love me a cold Heineken though, to each their own I guess but you can get a nice pint of Heiniken just about anywhere bro.
Oh yea, from NY to Ireland to anywhere bruv. Heineken is a must try

Picante chicken. Outta weed. Picked up two of these.

Attachments

• IMG_20201107_185327237.jpg
    IMG_20201107_185327237.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

You during the main event:

98887C7E-DCDE-45C2-B8E8-EAD8CAABDBE4.gif

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Well we all know what time it is, that’s right, it’s Fight Night and we have none other than the Pitbull himself Andrei “George Michael” Arlovski...
luiMfkX.jpg

So let’s all enjoy our time here and do this shit up right.

Eats: Roast in the oven for pulled pork sandwiches...
View attachment 812958

Drank: Killians Irish Red...
View attachment 812960

Etc: Blue Cheese (why it’s called that, I don’t know. I didn’t go to weed college)
View attachment 812962

Cap the night off by watching a true fucking Legend in Arlovski pick up another win and show he’s still got it...

WAR PITBULL AND ARLOVSKI...
675bb52a2f80da4fadb4cba113cc07de.jpg

Don't watch it live, I just wait for the IG highlights.

Back