• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 178?

A pound of sand
2 sprinkles of horse
A handful of fist spiced with pound of sand

Same as usual

Baked mac n' cheese and some ghost pepper candied bacon as a desert/snack for later.

Drankin water. Might need some milk for the ghost pepper tbh.

Been busy and you made want tacos

Im up the street grabbin’ some al pastor and carne asada tacos with all the sauces they make.

62C98205-E403-4363-AF67-8D1AF37A8F3E.jpeg 259B61F9-FB20-410A-9336-F9A9D41C2D06.jpeg

Got some 805’s in the fridge

I grabbed a couple blunt wraps today. Im gonna stuff them with the finest cheeba this side of the valley.

Last edited:
We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Well it’s that time again. Another Fight Night is upon us and this one looks to be a banger. With names like Covington, Woodley, Cerrone, Walker, Dern, Markos, and Chimaev on it, we should be in for a good night of fights. So let’s get started and do this shit up right.

Eats: making and canning garden fresh salsa all day so got some Carne Asada marinating for soft tacos...
carne-asada-5.jpg

salsa-12-754.jpg

Drank: St. Pauli Girl and Patron shooters...
st-pauli-girl.jpg

47ed0efc3752d9a9d831bd22cb285e32.jpg

Etc: Banana Kush (hadn’t tried before but looked to fucking amazing)...
banana-kush.jpg

Cap the night off by hopefully seeing another vintage performance from the Cowboy with him getting his hand raised after delivering another devastating knockout...
DesertedGlumCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_oi09cvlpSl1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gif

180OBK.gif

Stay safe out there and enjoy the fights...
200.gif

Some pizza and wings, budlight

Pulled pork sandwiches, mac and cheese, rice, crown royal and coke.

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Well it’s that time again. Another Fight Night is upon us and this one looks to be a banger. With names like Covington, Woodley, Cerrone, Walker, Dern, Markos, and Chimaev on it, we should be in for a good night of fights. So let’s get started and do this shit up right.

Eats: making and canning garden fresh salsa all day so got some Carne Asada marinating for soft tacos...
carne-asada-5.jpg

salsa-12-754.jpg

Drank: St. Pauli Girl and Patron shooters...
st-pauli-girl.jpg

47ed0efc3752d9a9d831bd22cb285e32.jpg

Etc: Banana Kush (hadn’t tried before but looked to fucking amazing)...
banana-kush.jpg

Cap the night off by hopefully seeing another vintage performance from the Cowboy with him getting his hand raised after delivering another devastating knockout...
DesertedGlumCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_oi09cvlpSl1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gif

180OBK.gif

Stay safe out there and enjoy the fights...
200.gif

Cheers, mate.

Today's my cheat day, so I'm having a 4 meat protien pizza from pieology. It's made with a chicken base instead of dough.

For dessert, a lenny's protien cookie and dabs of Cast away badder by Evermore (banana kush x papaya og)

Cheers, mate.

Today's my cheat day, so I'm having a 4 meat protien pizza from pieology. It's made with a chicken base instead of dough.

For dessert, a lenny's protien cookie and dabs of Cast away badder by Evermore (banana kush x papaya og)
Nice man, I specifically changed my cheat days to Saturday just so I can make good food for fight nights.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back