Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 246?

Poached Guinea fowl with Savoy Cabbage and dauphinoise potatoes.
Some Star dawg in the vaporiser.
Iced Damiana tea.

I’m eating ass and drinkin piss let’s do this boys !!! Don’t care who wins I just hope both guys show up yahooo! Paying 70 bucks for one fight though

UFC branded hotdogs and xyience

rarhfq.gif
Did you have yourself a nice country breakfast?

The more i see these threads the more im glad i live in Brazil, you guys dont know how to eat delicious food.
Basically bland meat with a shitload of sauce and junk industrial food.
Cant believe i saw jelly beans, my eyes burn.

Pizza, Barceló cola, weeed and pussy!

Tomorrow morning churros and main event

Shite is too late the ME Spain

My state legalized at the beginning of the year so I have some pre-rolls ready to go. Still undecided on if I'll be drinking. I have a feeling this place will be in need of some sober moderation tonight.:p
giphy.gif

Oh you’re paying for the PPV alright. You’re just paying the bar for it lol. That’s gonna be a 60 dollar bill right there easy. flood the rivers and bake wings and buy a 12 pack and you’ll spend 20.

Yeah I am gonna put up a beer and food tab for a local place that provides a location where I can socialize, enjoy good service, great food and good looking women waiting on me all night with my good friends. Happy to fork over the cash for that instead of sitting at home and buying the PPV. I hope you enjoy your night

Something died under the porch and my girlfriend is digging it out now.

I’ll let you know when I do.

Nothing..I canceled the party and ppv order after Alexa Grasso missed weight, thus robbing me of seeing my girl Claudia fight tonight.

The more i see these threads the more im glad i live in Brazil, you guys dont know how to eat delicious food.
Basically bland meat with a shitload of sauce and junk industrial food.
Cant believe i saw jelly beans, my eyes burn.

and what are you eating tonight or are you too good to share with everyone here?

I actually don’t plan on watching until Connor fights

Smoking some pork butt in gale force winds on electric smoker. Not going well. Gonna have to get the smoke on the meat then finish in the oven I guess. Fuck.

half price apps at mellow mushroom around 8, (spinach dip, wings, maybe try the soup I don’t know) then slide into Buffalo Wild Wings and not buy food just drink beer.

may twist a blueberry Jay up. Haven’t been smoking much, Rogan says “it isn’t paranoia feeling, it’s enhanced perspective.” Nah when you don’t smoke much or take a break and start back, super paranoid thoughts lol
Ohh damn, Mellow Mushroom is bomb as fuck. Went there just a couple weeks ago. Very good...
source.gif

beer, hash and gingerbread flavoured protein powder

Back