We're into for 2 meh cards for UFC 237/238

Pokemon24

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aside from anderson/jared, im not interested in seeing WMMA(aside from nunes, cyborg fights) and 2 really smaller guys fighting. Guess UFC 239 will be worth it after these 2 lack luster events

I'll stream. Wanna see rose get her face smashed after hiding and whining about get mentally shook from the bus incident. And new

Aldo Volkonovski should be fire.

I'll stream. Wanna see rose get her face smashed after hiding and whining about get mentally shook from the bus incident. And new
The first joanna/rose fight was actually good, but im not interested in WMMA unless cyborg or nunes fighting. They need to bring in an open weight division in WMMA, I want to see gabi garcia take on nunes

Aside from anderson/jared, im not interested in seeing WMMA(aside from nunes, cyborg fights) and 2 really smaller guys fighting. Guess UFC 239 will be worth it after these 2 lack luster events
giphy.gif

If they combined the two cards it would be worth 64.99 but I wouldn’t buy either of them on their own. Maybe the UFC will learn someday and give us 12 stacked PPV cards a year....yeah right

Isn't "meh" a word girls say when they're having their period?

The first joanna/rose fight was actually good, but im not interested in WMMA unless cyborg or nunes fighting. They need to bring in an open weight division in WMMA, I want to see gabi garcia take on nunes
If they want to make it interesting they should have them fight topless just like the dudes. Gender equality

My thoughts exactly. They’d make for good ESPN+ cards though. At least 239 is stacked.

Well we do have

Aldo/Volk
Gus/Smith
RDA/Lee
MVP/Lima

In between.

And I’m looking forward to Cejudo/Moraes and Rose/Andrade.
Some other good fight throughout, MMA has been good so far this year!

ahh yes, the weekly 'dumbass posting about how lame an event is going to be before its actually happened' thread.

Im actually looking forward to Namajunas vs. Andrade
watch this sick fuckin Flying Armbar namajunas pulled off back in the day

Last edited:
I am very excited for Rose vs Andrede, gonna be a great fight!

And that 12 year old justin bieber look, lol
<{clintugh}>

Meh volkanovski and tuivasa are fighting 237 and 238 so im in. ☺

2 gatekeepers tbh, they'll never beat max. aldo had his run, the best chance of Max getting dethroned is Ortega improved with actual boxing
ortega is like half as good as jose lol

volkanovski has a better shot at max. ortega is far off

Yeah, fuck her for getting attacked on a bus!

My thoughts exactly. They’d make for good ESPN+ cards though. At least 239 is stacked.

Ufc 238 has 2 title fights Plus like 10 other top ten fighters. No fight night has ever been that good.

It's certainly not a great card but

Cejudo vs Moraes- bw title fight
Shevchenko vs Eye Wfly title fight
Sterling vs Munhoz
Yan vs Rivera
Tuivasa vs Ivanov
Lamas vs Kattar
Suarez vs Ansaroff

This would be the most stacked fight night ever

Back