We're defnitely in a boring patch with the UFC

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The big show was a disappointment and things seem to be on the skids due to the sale. I'm not excited by any fights coming up. A clusterfuck of blandness and missteps.

Weidman vs Rockhold II would be interesting or those guys verse Yoel or Cruz vs. Aldo but those aren't booked.

Yeah not really...Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown are fighting this weekend and never been in a boring fight.

Come on UFC 202 is looking pretty good bro.

You didn't saw FN91?

And like the others are saying, a lot of fun fights are coming up.

I was a bit let down with 200. But the events before that were first class.

Then all this who will get busted next and belts changing hands. Can't say I agree TS

Yeah this last event I watched the HWs because why not, whomever they are and Barboza then just deleted the torrent.

UFC s best days were when they bought Pride,WEC and Strikeforce and those days are far behind right now...

The big show was a disappointment and things seem to be on the skids due to the sale. I'm not excited by any fights coming up. A clusterfuck of blandness and missteps.

Weidman vs Rockhold II would be interesting or those guys verse Yoel or Cruz vs. Aldo but those aren't booked.

What the hell? I guess I missed it. I thought they only signed Brock and CM Punk. Had no idea The Big Show fought.

740541eb0f5a332fceff43806c0989b9.jpg

But seriously, too soon to know how the sale is doing. The had 200 set up nicely, but some fallouts and what not happened. It was still a decent recovery on their part.

They just blew their wad with that insane week. Three days of events and you're not satisfied?

b574f2eb725709460d7ec79a084ab189.jpg

story vs cerrone looks good but the rest o_O
Glover vs Rumble? Larkin vs Magny? Nate vs Conor 2? Warbrandt? The return of Tim Means?

In the words of Ed Lover C'mon son. In the words of Floyd step ya game up.

Glover vs Rumble? Larkin vs Magny? Nate vs Conor 2? Warbrandt? The return of Tim Means?

In the words of Ed Lover C'mon son. In the words of Floyd step ya game up.
paleeze I'll watch Nate Connor the day after ...nothing there
Brown is fighting someone that I thought Wonderboy retired and the fellow spoke of retirement

I'll take a peak at scoggins mccall
but am not reved up

paleeze I'll watch Nate Connor the day after ...nothing there
Brown is fighting someone that I thought Wonderboy retired
Brown is fighting on 201. I didn't mention Brown. If you can't get hype for 202 it might be time to find another sport to follow.

Back