We're defnitely in a boring patch with the UFC

Completely disagree. Perhaps WWE would be more your speed...

Keep trolling jackass. Just stop watching then. Its that easy. Idk why people like you come on here make these same tired ass threads over and over. For what some fake hipster cred? If it's over with for the ufc then go watch some old dvds from the pretend glory days of the ufc and mma and shut the fuck up.
i'm not trolling you cuck. You know damn well we are in limbo or you don't even know what you're facking watching.

i'm not trolling you cuck. You know damn well we are in limbo or you don't even know what you're facking watching.

Exactly no substance just fucking garbage. The 99 in your name is probably when you were born so you're some jackass kid running your mouth about a sport you probably started watching a couple years ago. Fuck off.

paleeze I'll watch Nate Connor the day after ...nothing there
Brown is fighting someone that I thought Wonderboy retired and the fellow spoke of retirement

I'll take a peak at scoggins mccall
but am not reved up

You don't want to see Conor vs. Nate? Are you a closet figure skating fan?

If you're feeling a little UFC burnout after the huge burst of events surrounding international fight week then take a breather.

The cards coming up may not be bringing the biggest stars, but a good fight is a good fight - star power or not.

The big show was a disappointment and things seem to be on the skids due to the sale. I'm not excited by any fights coming up. A clusterfuck of blandness and missteps.

Weidman vs Rockhold II would be interesting or those guys verse Yoel or Cruz vs. Aldo but those aren't booked.

Man, I hate to see someone so down. Be of good cheer, fellow Sherdogger. Here's some advice for you:

Option I: Learn to settle in and watch the whole card. The best fights often turn up where you least expect.

Option II: Check into a cheap motel and hang yourself. That way, your swinging corpse will be discovered by a stranger instead of one of your loved ones.

I don't think I've enjoyed MMA more than the last 5-6 months. Yes their have been a few dud cards but their have been some greats like 199.

This is my favorite period of MMA by far. I'm sorry you're not getting the same level of enjoyment.

Proof that belt level do not mean a thing when it comes to knowledge or post quality.

If you want to make a card exciting put some money on the line for it. Your heart will race no matter who it is fighting!

I will watch Conor vs Nate but it isn't very exciting after the first fight.
That fight kinda does reminds me of figure skating, with Nate in the lead and Conor as his woman.
You don't want to see Conor vs. Nate? Are you a closet figure skating fan?

If you're feeling a little UFC burnout after the huge burst of events surrounding international fight week then take a breather.

The cards coming up may not be bringing the biggest stars, but a good fight is a good fight - star power or not.

first remove your thumb from your ass and then try to learn about the sport.
Thanks in advance.

Man, I hate to see someone so down. Be of good cheer, fellow Sherdogger. Here's some advice for you:

Option I: Learn to settle in and watch the whole card. The best fights often turn up where you least expect.

Option II: Check into a cheap motel and hang yourself. That way, your swinging corpse will be discovered by a stranger instead of one of your loved ones.

Last weeks fight night was good, both 201 and 202 look good.. all the fight week cards were good with the exception of 200 which was a massive let down.

TS just bitter than Machida not fighting

Back