Werdum Wants to Co-Headline McGregor vs. Aldo Card

It looks like Cain is going to get a rematch.

Cain/Werdum II is going to be bigger than any featherweight fight imo

That will be the headliner no matter what lol

I hope not... Cain needs a contenders fight (or maybe 2) to prove he can stay healthy

so is JDS injured? Not sure why other people than JDS are considered for a title shot.

Not sure the UFC puts the heavyweight title fight on the same Card as McGregor. Unless its something special like UFC 200.

The hot feeling I got in the back of my neck is saying the same thing.

So if Wedrum would end up on the McGregor card who headlines down under in Australia ?

Weidman vs Rockhold was rumored for December but could be pushed up.

Condit vs Lawler was rumored for 12/5 but also could be pushed up.

Ronda vs Meisha 3 ?

If they take one of those 2 mens title fights for 193, they could use the other for 194 and throw Meisha vs Ronda on the 195 year end card with Werdum and Conor to try and sell that stadium.

Why would Cain vs Werdum 2 be bigger than Conor vs Aldo ?

And you realize Conor vs Mendes did 3 times as many PPV buys as Cain vs Werdum 1 ?

I bet every fighter with PPV points does. That's why I doubt a champion with PPV points will be on it.

The only HW title fight that could legit be billed over Aldo vs Conor at this point would be Fedor vs Werdum 2.

Conor vs Aldo would still be the fight that would generate the vast majority of sales, but Fedor FINALLY signing with the UFC to take back his throne would be a huge deal.

I'm guessing Dana let Werdum have his wish and he will wait until a contender emerges.

Mir vs Arlovski just announced. Might as well make Reem vs JDS and Rothwell vs Stipe.

Even the "baddest man on the planet" is begging to be a part of the McGregor show. We'll see if Conor lets him. I think Conor should try to get Ronda to be his co-main and if not her then Jones or Weidman.

Of course Werdum wants it. They all want it right now because if the fighters are getting PPV points then they'll get more money. Any smart fighter now would be begging to be on a Conor card for the exposure and the payout.

HW title fight should always be a main event. Truly shows the drawing power of Conor

Werdum wants a ppv cut of that Conor money.

I can't blame him, Conor vs Aldo is pretty much guaranteed to go over a million, i bet other fighters are praying to end on that card as well lol

Back