Werdum Wants to Co-Headline McGregor vs. Aldo Card

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
"I want to fight on the Aldo vs. McGregor card,"
"Fans want to watch this fight, so I

So I guess Connor broke the whole "bigger guys get priority" thing. Would be cool to have Werdum/Miocic on that card though.

Werdum wants a ppv cut of that Conor money.

Even the "baddest man on the planet" is begging to be a part of the McGregor show. We'll see if Conor lets him. I think Conor should try to get Ronda to be his co-main and if not her then Jones or Weidman.

_82138868_conor_mcgregor.png

So I guess Connor broke the whole "bigger guys get priority" thing. Would be cool to have Werdum/Miocic on that card though.

Yeah it's eerily quiet from the UFC regarding the next heavyweight challenger. I thought they would have announced it by now especially because they just announced the Arlovksi/ Mir fight.

Yeah it's eerily quiet from the UFC regarding the next heavyweight challenger. I thought they would have announced it by now especially because they just announced the Arlovksi/ Mir fight.

*cough* Fedor *cough*

This sounds ok to me, Aldo/conor and Werdum/Andrei or Stipe depending on who comes out as contender.

Jan, not any later

*cough* Fedor *cough*

I think if you are skipping Arlovski that's where you need to go with it. Fedor had a bad stretch and he's been out of the game for a few years but before he went out he was on a 3 fight win streak. Somehow or another you can justify that.

It looks like Cain is going to get a rematch.

Cain/Werdum II is going to be bigger than any featherweight fight imo

That will be the headliner no matter what lol

Lol that was never actually a thing. Dana pretty much used it as an excuse to headline Brock over Mir.

Aldo was a Co-main to Barao at UFC 169 as well.

This sounds ok to me, Aldo/conor and Werdum/Andrei or Stipe depending on who comes out as contender.

Jan, not any later

January is 5 full months away. That seems a little excessive for the Heavyweight and Featherweights champ/challenger to wait doesn't it? What happens if someone gets hurt again (aldo)..that will just delay it even further.

Back