Werdum vs ??? on December 12

Can I just say how bizarre it is that we're talking about Arlovski/Mir as a legitimate number 1 contender match...in 2015? Even six months ago that would have sounded absurd.

Olds the new young.

Fedor 2016 UFC Heavyweight champion

Cain is too much of an easy fight.

Give him Fedor again so he can knock him out this time with his improved striking.

anyone but Cain.

Fedor.

Would have said AA is the best choice, but they swung the Hel out of it the other way and gave him Mir.

JDS Reem is going down so yeah, Fedor seems the best option.

No way should they have Cain only fight 3 guys in like, 5 years.

With AA vs Mir and JDS vs Overeem, what happens to Stipe if Cain gets a rematch?

Our lives will forever be nothing but Bush, Clinton, Bush, JDS, Bigfoot, JDS, Werdum, Bush, Clinton, Bigfoot, Clinton, Werdum, Bush, Bigfoot...

Fedor+Emelianenko+Fedor+Emelianenko+Tito+Ortiz+Eci0TsDFDcKl.jpg

Anyone but Cain, ideally Arlovski if he doesn't take damage against Mir.

Likely Cain though.

either Arlovski after Mir or Fedor, I don't see Stipe getting the shot and i don't think anyone wants Werdum vs Velasquez 2

Anyone but Cain... Seriously he was such a boring inactive champ

Werdum should be fighting AA next, Fedor/Mir, Cain/Browne, but none of these will likely happen. Moot point, anyway; why would anyone think they'd have a HW title fight on the same card as Aldo/Conor(unless it's 200).

Dana, you listened to us when we said we didn't want Hendricks vs Lawler again. We don't want Cain vs Werdum again so soon.

Jared Rosholt.. but they will probably give him a rematch with Cain

Back