Werdum Snitches to USADA

Wouldn't his "2 year" suspension have been up this May anyway? I don't understand this reduction.

Jones taught him how to snitch.

giphy.gif

Only a matter of time till we find out who he snitched on.
Well who has failed recently? Whitaker pulls out of a fight just a day or so before Werdum gets his snitch reduction......

Well who has failed recently? Whitaker pulls out of a fight just a day or so before Werdum gets his snitch reduction......
I think that has more to do with Whittaker’s entire country being on fire

He got only 10 months off but Jones got 30 months off, right in time to fight at their next big PPV. Seems legit.

Wouldn't his "2 year" suspension have been up this May anyway? I don't understand this reduction.

Nope, March next year. He left the testing pool and your suspension is put on hold if you leave the testing pool

Nope, March next year. He left the testing pool and your suspension is put on hold if you leave the testing pool

So let me get this straight: this fucking dummy removed himself from the testing pool even though he had no intention of retiring, and had he stayed in the testing pool his suspension would have expired in May 2020, but because he left he added 9 or 10 months to his suspension, so now that he has "cooperated" with USADA he basically got maybe 1 month off his original suspension (had he stayed active in the testing pool)?

What an absolute dumbass.

Last edited:
And all laughed about Colby for calling the cops on Werdum.
Now we now who the real snitch is.

how's that a 10 month reduction. may 2018 and out till april 2020? that's 2 years already. so werdum supposedly got 10 month reduction but.. no reduction.

oh i see now, he was out of the pool for a while. should have just stayed in the pool.

It's weird he waited so long and that he went public about them asking him and him refusing in the past.

Back