Werdum Snitches to USADA

Fuck ALL the hate. Let's get DC vs werdum, since Stipe is in badly injured.

I would imagine being a Brazilian fighter, there was no lack of fellow countrymen he could throw under the bus.

That's pretty pathetic actually. Bad enough that he cheated and got caught (and it was blatantly obvious he was on juice when he ran circles around tybura for 25 minutes) but then to get sentenced and rat on a guy he likely trains with regularly to get a sentence reduction is very very low.

I say let him fight Stipe or Ngannou on his return.

K3uFuA5.gif

Hard to sympathise. If you get get caught then get fecked! Or not if you're Jones.

Fuck ALL the hate. Let's get DC vs werdum, since Stipe is in badly injured.

I imagine fighters are going to avoid DC like the plague. He may have ended Stipe's career with blatant eyepokes.

I imagine fighters are going to avoid DC like the plague. He may have ended Stipe's career with blatant eyepokes.
I really like DC but that really pissed me off and tarnished my image of him. He should face blaydes, werdum or Francis vs rosenstruik winner. I'm tired of his entitlement. He won that first fight, put the division on ice whilst waiting for Brock, fucking Brock. Then he fought Derrick Lewis, who was the most legit contender on paper but isn't at that level, won't hold that against him, but he could've given a more exciting fight in a gus rematch. Then he sat out again, waiting for Brock and only gave Stipe the rematch because the Brock thing was a bust. I'm normally against instarematches but this was bs. Okay you wanna wait for Brock, then why not keep busy until he returns? Why didn't he fight Francis after he destroyed Cain? DC is a legend, but ever since he bacame double champ, he's been a shameless duck. I get it you're on your way out, but that's no excuse, you either behave like a fighter or you retire, none of this begging for money fights and gimme fights it's fucking pathetic.

UFC should just release Werdum. So we can see him fight Fedor one more time before they retire.

So let me get this straight: this fucking dummy removed himself from the testing pool even though he had no intention of retiring, and had he stayed in the testing pool his suspension would have expired in May 2020, but because he left he added 9 or 10 months to his suspension, so now that he has "cooperated" with USADA he basically got maybe 1 month off his original suspension (had he stayed active in the testing pool)?

What an absolute dumbass.

He was probably taking his 'vitamins' for the first few months of leaving the testing pool, and after a sufficient amount of time had passed, probably reentered the testing pool and made up the lost time by snitching. That would be my guess.

kLuqv7X.gif

bonus: Werdum pretending to blow his nose just to sneak in a punch:
LimpingFoolhardyLadybug.gif

Are we discussing Jon's story again? o_O Oh, no, holy cow...

So he snitched.

You think he get away with ' I know a guy from Albuquerque who is snorting Pico's'?

Back