Went to walmart

I live in a predominantly black neighborhood so Wal*Mart always has to lock up the poultry section.

jtf9UF3.png

who is that guy?

Do yourself a favor and order a whole "sleeve" of those batteries online. They're cheap even from brand names compared to what most retail stores charge for a single one.
Damn son. I just looked on Amazon and I can get 5 of them for less or 25 for twice what I paid for 1. That's fucked up. I feel violated. Thanks

I went to Walmart and there was this decently hot white hippie looking woman wearing this skimpy thin dress displaying FANTASTIC NATURAL SIDEBOOB bulge, but she had this hippie tattoo on her mid chest between her boobs. She was with this smaller boobed white girl and this hippie loser looking white guy.

I live in a predominantly black neighborhood so Wal*Mart always has to lock up the poultry section.
Here due to druggie bums stealing canned meats like Spam and corned beef as currency or trade bait, those foods are locked or kept behind the cashier. One bum even tried to shoplift cases in a shopping cart straight from the backroom.

Here due to druggie bums stealing canned meats like Spam and corned beef as currency or trade bait, those foods are locked or kept behind the cashier. One bum even tried to shoplift cases in a shopping cart straight from the backroom.
One time there was a thread in the ‘berry about posters who lived on the streets and some of them would pocket beans from the bulk food section. Some crafty individuals.

Other day grabbing some pre-workout, pressed the button and waited for the employee. He opens the glass, grabs the item and asks me what aisle I want him to take it to. I'm like, wtf? How do I know what aisle will be open? There are about 20! I told him to keep it and I'd buy it elsewhere.

Yeah this lady had to walk nasal strips up to the cashier for me. Didn't realize they were such a hot black market item.

Back