• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Went Ice Skating for the First Time Ever

Only ice skated when I was in grade 1-2, 3

elementary school of an Atlantic Canadian province so it was part of the curriculum

We were suppose to buy skates but were poor so I had to use my Grandfathers'

They were old as FUCK and we later found the same kind on display at a museum.

So you think you can skate?

Those guys are fucking nuts. Doing the track alone would be crazy enough, but the fact that they're in a group puts it over the top. I'm amazed there hasn't been any fatalities in that sport.

Those guys are fucking nuts. Doing the track alone would be crazy enough, but the fact that they're in a group puts it over the top. I'm amazed there hasn't been any fatalities in that sport.
Give it time. There will be.

images

and the fathers are sad

Ah, the things you don't know about Canadian men.

I am aware I'm leaving myself open for a thousand jokes here.

Ah, the things you don't know about Canadian men.

I am aware I'm leaving myself open for a thousand jokes here.

well I will not go that way and keep it classy

0e7e77a367f5e24592536d067953c893.jpg

I'm proud to be Canadian, but if that was in Russia, they'd only have skates and speedos.
When the apocalypse finally comes there will be nothing but roaches and Russians.

I used to do speed skating from when I was about 14 till I was 18, much better when you get your own ice skates, my first pair I had were Nike bauers, the last pair cost a bomb, they were x60's.

That takes a lot of skill, if your blades arnt sharp enough your gonna have a bad time, also if they are too sharp good look on the corners

Back