Well, Mir is no longer in the USADA Pool..... Fedor looks horrible

PEDs are literally used 90% of the time to shed fat and build muscle my dude
Right... for “recomposition”.

But Mir wasn’t doing that... he was shedding 40+ lbs of unneeded body fat. Again, he may be on PEDs, but that’s not the primary vehicle he used to drop weight.

Think about it... if you could simply take steroids and lose tons of weight, obese people all around the world would jump on them rather than dieting.

I'm hoping for Fedor! His speed should do the trick against Mir. But, Mir is a dangerous dude, you can never count him out.

Mir looks trim when he gets the juice in him and doesn’t get any random testing. Otherwise he’s a fatty

Right... for “recomposition”.

But Mir wasn’t doing that... he was shedding 40+ lbs of unneeded body fat. Again, he may be on PEDs, but that’s not the primary vehicle he used to drop weight.

Think about it... if you could simply take steroids and lose tons of weight, obese people all around the world would jump on them rather than dieting.

Steroids require working out to have an effect, obese people dont want to work out

His brother is 100% clean

Dude, some people have a harder time getting lean but everyone is capable of getting lean with the right diet, you do realize that anyone who says, "oh, i'm fat cause of my genetics" is just using that as an excuse...talk to any nutritionist or dr. they will all tell you the same thing....you can lose fat and getting leaner...maybe some can't get super ripped....but everyone can get lean and not be fat

Dude, some people have a harder time getting lean but everyone is capable of getting lean with the right diet, you do realize that anyone who says, "oh, i'm fat cause of my genetics" is just using that as an excuse...talk to any nutritionist or dr. they will all tell you the same thing....you can lose fat and getting leaner...maybe some can't get super ripped....but everyone can get lean and not be fat

Some people are genetically predisposed to obesity. My mother for instance has PCOS

Crazy. Mir looked legitimately obese 4-5 months ago.

Thank you... all these misinformed people saying he’s cutting 40+ lbs with steroids...

A few things (like Clen or winny) might dry you out a bit, but they aren’t going to make you shed tons of body fat. All he is doing is diet and exercise.

Talk to any bodybuilder that uses testosterone and he'll tell you that test most certainly will get you leaner and build muscle at the same time...there have been numerous studies that have shown just normal dudes with higher test levels are leaner than those with lower levels....now guys that juice, they take many times what a normal dude has floating around in his blood...so they can definitely get leaner...and guys that are purposely trying to lose weight, can do so by only losing fat, while maintaining all their muscle and even gaining muscle.

Some people are genetically predisposed to obesity. My mother for instance has PCOS

I agree, that genetics plays a role...but you can still change things....both my parents are tiny. my dad is a buck 50. my mom is 110lbs...I was small growing up till I decided to change it...anyone can change their genetics by putting in the effort...if your mom ate perfectly or had a sports nutritionist helping, she would most definitely get much much leaner.

I agree, that genetics plays a role...but you can still change things....both my parents are tiny. my dad is a buck 50. my mom is 110lbs...I was small growing up till I decided to change it...anyone can change their genetics by putting in the effort...if your mom ate perfectly or had a sports nutritionist helping, she would most definitely get much much leaner.

You can't change your genetics. My mother only eats 900 calories a day and still gains weight.

Talk to any bodybuilder that uses testosterone and he'll tell you that test most certainly will get you leaner and build muscle at the same time...there have been numerous studies that have shown just normal dudes with higher test levels are leaner than those with lower levels....now guys that juice, they take many times what a normal dude has floating around in his blood...so they can definitely get leaner...and guys that are purposely trying to lose weight, can do so by only losing fat, while maintaining all their muscle and even gaining muscle.
Agreed, but as I said in a previous post, mir was looking to rapidly shed 40 lbs of body fat ( from 300 to 260), not recomp his physique. There’s absolutely no way to do this without running a caloric deficit.

Considering how fat and slow Mir looked vs. Arlovski, he definitely either had himself some kangaroo meat or is back on TRT. Fedor should do the same, but that will never happen.

Considering how fat and slow Mir looked vs. Arlovski, he definitely either had himself some kangaroo meat or is back on TRT. Fedor should do the same, but that will never happen.
Yea. He won't. Interesting to me that people assume he was on stuff in Pride. His body deteriorated very much as a normal human rate without help.

Agreed, but as I said in a previous post, mir was looking to rapidly shed 40 lbs of body fat ( from 300 to 260), not recomp his physique. There’s absolutely no way to do this without running a caloric deficit.

true

You can't change your genetics. My mother only eats 900 calories a day and still gains weight.

You can't change your genetics per se, but you can still change things....using genetics is an excuse..some guys are naturally thin, but I have seen them put on good size...I have seen dudes where their entire family are huge.. and this guy was determined to lose weight...he trained every day, tread mill every day, and eventually, he lost a ton of weight. it can be done.

You can't change your genetics per se, but you can still change things....using genetics is an excuse..some guys are naturally thin, but I have seen them put on good size...I have seen dudes where their entire family are huge.. and this guy was determined to lose weight...he trained every day, tread mill every day, and eventually, he lost a ton of weight. it can be done.

This post is full of pseudo science

So she gains weight while being in a caloric deficit. Does her body just manufacture calories on its own?

Back