Weirdest Non-sub tap?

Kawlinz

How do I change my Custom User Title?
@Green
Reaction score
Tonight I had t tap because we were drilling guard passing and posturing. I was in the guy's guard, and he held my head into his chest... I tried slipping out, and my eyelid caught in his shirt, flipped inside out, and his shirt was rubbing directly on my eyeball.

Stings like a sonofabitch.

Yep, it's happened to me too. I did not tap, but my eye was red and sore the next day.

cramps. Not that weird i guess, but it's a spin out when you're rolling and all of a sudden your partner taps and starts grimacing for no apparent reason, even if they're in a better posi

I hate it when you get racked so bad, and the guy passes your guard only because you got racked so bad. Sometines you get it so bad you just quit for a bit

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
Lol, flying eye bar.
Nice! Flying Eye Bar...

Sometimes the people who only show up for one practice then never come again submit to the oddest things. I have subbed them from wrestling front-face locks before; although, you just have to turn your head to the side to breath (I'm not a bear). There was this one person who would submit to knees on his belly. He was in shape though; I guess he just wasn't prepared for that dull pain you get during matches.

Sometimes while rolling I would get kicked (accidently) in the bladder/intenstions. It doesn't even have to be a kick - just a leg extension from a really tall person would do it. We try to avoid the crown jewels, of course. However, a cup can make those kind of strikes even worse.... But the oddest thing I ever submitted to during randori? I was bitten a week ago and it still hasn't healed entirely...

i think mine beats you all ... i've broken my teeth before so i got caps in the front and sometimes (even though i wear a mouth guard) when someone big really comes down with pressure on my face it feels like they're gonna break again and since i'm not really looking forward to another 2k dental bill i've tapped from that a few times

A few weekends ago, I was rolling with one of the amateur fighters (plans on turning pro for his next fight) and he went to pass my guard...well, one of my legs got caught between him and because of how fast he was moving, I couldn't pull half guard so I thought my groin was going to rip. Possibly the worst pain.

That and when I got a knee in the balls.

Big toe stuck in some fuckers belt as he was trying to pass my guard.

I've also tapped to some fucked up cup-attack incidents - being flattened out when some big guy has your back and rams a cup into your spine, and the infamous cup in eyeball from N/S incident.

Thinking of getting a patch made that says "I tap to slop".

LCDforMe said:
A few weekends ago, I was rolling with one of the amateur fighters (plans on turning pro for his next fight) and he went to pass my guard...well, one of my legs got caught between him and because of how fast he was moving, I couldn't pull half guard so I thought my groin was going to rip. Possibly the worst pain.

That and when I got a knee in the balls.

ouch!

i got pinky-toe-barred....got caught in a gi.
it dislocated my pinky toe for a good month or so.

Ive tapped from stomach pains due to gas. It's usually because I eat or drink too much before I go train, and my body is like "Um...nah, fuck that." And my body is drained of energy and it hurts like hell. Once the other guy gets knee on belly, I'm tappin like crazy.

See below of footage of me when someone gets knee on belly when I have gas.

tapdance.gif

I tapped to a guy with a stinking gi & even harsher breath. The combo really got to me. I have seen some new guy sub a more regular guy with a bear hug before.

Dominic Kihlstrand said:
Ive tapped from stomach pains due to gas. It's usually because I eat or drink too much before I go train, and my body is like "Um...nah, fuck that." And my body is drained of energy and it hurts like hell. Once the other guy gets knee on belly, I'm tappin like crazy.

See below of footage of me when someone gets knee on belly when I have gas.

tapdance.gif

Yeah, once I tapped because I was REALLY gassy and was about to let out a huge fart if I didn't stop straining and fighting immediately. The other guy didn't really know what happened, since he was working on a choke anyway. I figured, better to tap than let a huge one rip, and then NO ONE would want to roll with me ever again!!!

well. this is a little off topic, but since we are talking about weird taps....
i was training with a guy and nearly got him in a twister. before i could get over his arm and grab his head he tried to go over my body to undo it. i caught him half way over and pulled him on top of me. at this point i was laying flat on my back with him on top of me with his back to me. i still had my leg fig. 4ed around his leg. i tightened up my lock on his leg and got a kneebar. i was trying to RNC him at te same time, but after he tapped he said that it was the kneebar that he tapped to.

i'd tap to the flying turkish wrestling cockbar.

anyone else have the images from that turkish wrestling thread burned into the back of their minds? :-/

I was ankle-locking a girl I train with and just as I was ready to apply the pressure my calf cramped up, she was really confused.

Another time a guy had my back and was going for the RNC but I tucked my chin. His elbow was just over my mouth when he squeased..I felt like my jaw was being ripped off. Since we were rolling with Gi's he did even notice that he arm was between my teeth.

rolling with a gi once, someone wrapped my gi around my arm till my arm went to sleep, I tapped b/c it happened really fast and my arm felt as if it was about to explode or something. very creepy.

alexgncw said:
i think mine beats you all ... i've broken my teeth before so i got caps in the front and sometimes (even though i wear a mouth guard) when someone big really comes down with pressure on my face it feels like they're gonna break again and since i'm not really looking forward to another 2k dental bill i've tapped from that a few times
get a mouth piece

Back