Weirdest Non-sub tap?

I sidemounted a new guy (it was his first week, my 3rd week) Tony Cecchine style, and he couldn't breathe and had to tap.

I once got my arm tied up behind someones back in his belt and had to tapbecause he was twisting my shoulder out of joint every time he tried to move. I've also tapped because someone passed my guard and as he came into side mount he landed chest first on my nose and broke it.

3 weeks after having my nose reset my partner tried to setup a armbar while i was standing and passing and his heel hit my nose with a crunching effect...anyways i was down for like 3 mins and i didnt tap but he knew i had my surgery and by my turtle position and cursing he stopped and thought i was done for luckily it didnt do anything just a little blood and now shes as good as new till someone hits it again HAh i love this sport

ive cramped up. i also got wrapped up in my own gi and couldnt breathe.

ive gotten my fingers/toes cause in sleeves and stuff before

Always sucks when somebody farts while your mouth is open, sometimes down your throat lol

I hate when guys go flat out for two minutes then gas, and tell you they need a break. Especcially when they say they want to have a warm up roll. LOL

TapouTime said:
3 weeks after having my nose reset my partner tried to setup a armbar while i was standing and passing and his heel hit my nose with a crunching effect...anyways i was down for like 3 mins and i didnt tap but he knew i had my surgery and by my turtle position and cursing he stopped and thought i was done for luckily it didnt do anything just a little blood and now shes as good as new till someone hits it again HAh i love this sport

same thing kinda happened to me.

i got crossfaced 4 months after my nose surgery. i'm not a guy, but it probably felt like getting kicked in the balls. i had to regroup for a minute afterward.

warned him about my nose in a previous class, but my partner apologized though so it's all gravy.

I ate too much at a fast food place before training, and
went into half guard, opponent was heavier, I almost threw up.

another one,
I was rolling with a 300+ pound guy put him in my guard,
I'm 150 so he is more than 2 of me.
he stacked me up to where he was laying on me, and his legs extended on his toes.
I almost tapped. I was able to get out the back door. but man I almost tapped.

I get the suffocation pin sometimes.

Also, at one time this guy's heel got caught in my sleeve like really tight and all I had to do was wrap my wrist around his ankle and curl my arm outwards to make like an inverted heelhook with the sleeve. He tapped right away and was pretty surprised.

I had someone tap to a sidemount (from a sweep I think) once.

he was new so I can only assume he was gassed.

Aardvark said:
Big toe stuck in some fuckers belt as he was trying to pass my guard.

I've had that happen twice and it sucked both times equally.

At a tournament last year, I was in the finals for no-gi intermediate at NAGA's Battle At The Beach a guy's thumb jabbed my throat and caused me to vomit, I had to tap because I was choking on my own vomit.

you know...i tapped because of the worse friggin B.O once....
the dude does NOT wash his rashguard and it smelled like steaming shit and rotting carcass

A guy had me in sidemount and I was trying to keep him from getting full mount....he was grabbing my gi just below the belt and got a hand full of gi as well as pube while he was trying to keep me close to him. Holy crap that hurt like hell.

Back