News Weinstein found guilty

Lol, dude probably has the best material for the ole spank bank
<seedat>

Weinstein’s lawyer Arthur Aidala told news.com.au his team will appeal the convictions which he described as “disappointing”.

“Harvey was unbelievably stoic and strong and powerful,” Mr Aidala said of his client’s response to the verdict.

“The words he said over and over again to me is: ‘I’m innocent, I’m innocent, I’m innocent. How could this happen in America?’”

- https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...t/news-story/acdebcefdc6e5f3560e7272a26325123

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

nintchdbpict0003595475891.jpg

Just for the look on her face...

I'd give anything to be a wart on the tip of his dick for the last couple decades.

Let's be real here. He has been convicted of being a powerful and ugly man that traded acting parts for sex to actresses willing to trade their virtue for their future. The me too movement just gave these actresses something more beneficial to trade so the rape stories began.

I don't doubt that he's a pig, but I firmly believe that these women knew exactly what they were getting into.

He was taken to hospital last night with, "chest pains".

This guy must have pissed off somebody pretty powerful

I'm surprised the media has paid any attention to this at all

Has he been proven guilty of having no testicles though? We need confirmation damn it
That article said he confessed... Public execution upcoming (hopefully they keep his up)

Weinstein’s lawyer Arthur Aidala told news.com.au his team will appeal the convictions which he described as “disappointing”.

“Harvey was unbelievably stoic and strong and powerful,” Mr Aidala said of his client’s response to the verdict.

“The words he said over and over again to me is: ‘I’m innocent, I’m innocent, I’m innocent. How could this happen in America?’”

- https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...t/news-story/acdebcefdc6e5f3560e7272a26325123

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

You're sending me to jail because I forced some women to have sex with me for the sake of their careers?!

c6e.jpg

Hey, he'll get to see the rooftops of all those fancy hotels he used to rape chicks in from the window of his cell

You're sending me to jail because I forced some women to have sex with me for the sake of their careers?!

View attachment 737479

It's not forced if they willingly did it. I dont know the info behind this but I reckon if someone asked me to take it up the butt and I'll make millions of dollars afterwards I'd say sure and it wouldn't be rape although my butthole would be mad at my decision making.

Back