News Weinstein found guilty

When will the news break then? Gotta happen inside the next 7-14 days hasn't it?

Rough day for Harvey Weinstein, but I think there are still some more Oscars and Tonys in his future. And Marvins. And Mikes and Toms and Elroys and Freds...'

It's not forced if they willingly did it. I dont know the info behind this but I reckon if someone asked me to take it up the butt and I'll make millions of dollars afterwards I'd say sure and it wouldn't be rape although my butthole would be mad at my decision making.

You do know majoroity of them did what they did out of fear of getting their career ruined. That's far from " willingly".

Let's be real here. He has been convicted of being a powerful and ugly man that traded acting parts for sex to actresses willing to trade their virtue for their future. The me too movement just gave these actresses something more beneficial to trade so the rape stories began.

I don't doubt that he's a pig, but I firmly believe that these women knew exactly what they were getting into.

that was my understanding of the situation too but i didnt keep up with the story or court case.

did he actually do something that warrants being locked in a cage for 23 years?

that was my understanding of the situation too but i didnt keep up with the story or court case.

yes, rape

if thats the case then yeah, he belongs in prison.

if he just pressured them for sex to get parts in movies, its pretty eh..

I agree, I’m sure some of it was consensual, but I read the court transcripts and if what these girls say is true, he should be locked up forever..

You do know majoroity of them did what they did out of fear of getting their career ruined. That's far from " willingly".
If someone told me to suck some dick or lose my job.........I wouldn't.
Seems like a personal choice.

nintchdbpict0003595475891.jpg

Just for the look on her face...

That's hot... minus the non-consent part, of course.

I suspect they've also gone for a long initial sentence thinking it might get reduced on appeal.

Who is his hottest victim?
I don't know them all but been a fan of this one since Jungle Fever.
fLqbMra.jpg

Annabella-Sciorra-naked-1.jpg

dude's not sitting time nowhere, he's faking this whole medical condition walking with a stroller or something, probably one of his extremly high paid lawyers told him that, nothing is gonna happen i think the biggest victory these bitches will get is this headline, because these bitches know what they were doing when they went to suck that ugly goblin looking motherfucker's dick, they knew which makes this just a money grab load of shit

Let's be real here. He has been convicted of being a powerful and ugly man that traded acting parts for sex to actresses willing to trade their virtue for their future. The me too movement just gave these actresses something more beneficial to trade so the rape stories began.

I don't doubt that he's a pig, but I firmly believe that these women knew exactly what they were getting into.

Yea with some women, but that's not the case with all of them. Some said no and were literally raped and/or sexually assaulted. One went to police right afterward and nothing happened.

Back