*Weili Zhang Vs Joanna Jed: Who gets it?*

JJ face will look worst then than new virus in China

Controversial split decision with ridiculous scoring of:

50 - 45
45 - 50
49 - 46

and still undisputed champion Zhang Weili!!!
Would not be surprised, judging is shit recently.

I'm rooting for JJ but WZ takes it IMO.

No matter who's the most skilled fighter, I just feel like Zhang is too big too strong too fast too athletic for jzerzjyck

Honestly, I could see this fight ending up pretty one sided in favor of either fighter. If I had to place a bet on it, I’d put my money on Zhang, but I wouldn’t be very comfortable doing it. That’s one of the reasons I’m looking forward to seeing it.

I got Joanna outpointing her to a pretty clear UD. Zhang has never fought anyone with Joanna's ability to move in and out at different angles, pivot off the cage, and throw combinations fluidly and freely. Her distance management is very good, and I believe that's what Zhang is going to have trouble with.

Also, one thing that I don't see many people discussing is how Zhang has never gone five rounds, while that is essentially Joanna's highway. She knows how to dig deep in those final, championship rounds. Not saying Zhang can't, just that we've never seen it.

Of course, Zhang could bulldoze her in the first round and make me look like an idiot, but I do like Joanna's chances in this one. Good stylistic match up.
Sorry; I think Weili is going to make you look like an idiot.

Zhang will walk through Joanna

Zhang has heavy hands and Joanna won't out point Zhang

I think Joanna will be cautious after she feels Zhangs power and Zhang puts on a clinic

Joanna is past it now and Zhang is coming Into her prime

If Joanna was able to get th edge standing I see Zhang taking her down and controlling her there

Look at the Rose fight , someone with good hands beat her easily

Zhang has good kicks , hands , elbows and can finish a fight

It's Zhangs time now I would be very very surprised if Zhang didn't win she is a savage

Zhang tko round 1.

Joanna cannot withstand the type of onslaught Zhang brings.

For some reason, I think this doesn't go past round 1 and that Zheng wins.
But, this is MMA, so who knows.

Joanna is much longer and taller, has the skill set to use it too
Zhang however is much faster and more powerful

If Zhang has a smart game plan that allows her to enter range consistently, maybe utilse some strong leg kicks and body work, I think she takes it
But otherwise i suspect we might see Joanna/Andrade 2

This will look like the Shevchenko mistressing but with a TKO inserted into Joanna's first round.

<{1-7}>

I will be honest I have only seen like three Zhang fights so the sample size isn’t large enough. I have unfortunately seen enough JJ fights to envision her winning by various scenarios most likely of which is a decision. Hopefully zhang knocks her out

Joanna slapped around a former atomweight for 25 minutes, Zhang took out the champ in under a minute. No chance Joanna styles on Zhang for 5 rounds without getting cracked.

Joanna slapped around a former atomweight for 25 minutes, Zhang took out the champ in under a minute. No chance Joanna styles on Zhang for 5 rounds without getting cracked.
Waterson and Weili have the same cage weight.

Let that one marinate.

Joanna by decision. I think the length, range and volume will be a problem. I think Joanna just needs to worry about trips and losing rounds on the mat.

Joanna has beaten those were physically bigger and stronger before...

she beat Andrade who was dangerous the whole fight but predictable

still,Joanna had to be on her A game all 5 rds.

Zhang seems like an even harder version of Andrade,but Joanna can do it. I believe in her.

Zhang wins, Rose wins and after all Rose takes that belt from Zhang.

Back