*Weili Zhang Vs Joanna Jed: Who gets it?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Is this a close fight? Or Zhang is the clear favorite?

I think Joanna is in Jr Dos Santos territory unfortunately, a gate keeper

Weili is going to ko Joanna

I think it's going to be pretty close. Should be a great fight.

It's hard to strike with JJ unless you overwhelm her.

However... Zhang might have that skillset.

I'm not sold on one side or the other yet. I do hope Zhang wins though.

Joanna is gonna get Corona'd in this fight against Zhang

hope Weili KO's Joanna badly.
she is so annoying , hope we will not hear anything from her

I think Joanna is in Jr Dos Santos territory unfortunately, a gate keeper
A gatekeeper cannot be ranked top 3 and the goat. I respect Zhang but she has never faced anyone as as good as Double J. I don’t know who takes it but if Double J does I hope she says “I ain’t surprised mother fuckers !”

A gatekeeper cannot be ranked top 3 and the goat. I respect Zhang but she has never faced anyone as as good as Double J. I don’t know who takes it but if Double J does I hope she says “I ain’t surprised mother fuckers !”
I prefer "Surprise surprise the Queen is back!"

I have absolutely NO reason to believe that joanna wont just out point her.

My brain says Joanna keeps her distance and outpoints her.

My hearts Zhang knocks JJ out early in brutal fashion.

I hope I'm wrong. Division is will be a lot more exciting with Weili as champ. So many fresh match ups. With JJ wre destined to see some pointless rematches.

I got Joanna outpointing her to a pretty clear UD. Zhang has never fought anyone with Joanna's ability to move in and out at different angles, pivot off the cage, and throw combinations fluidly and freely. Her distance management is very good, and I believe that's what Zhang is going to have trouble with.

Also, one thing that I don't see many people discussing is how Zhang has never gone five rounds, while that is essentially Joanna's highway. She knows how to dig deep in those final, championship rounds. Not saying Zhang can't, just that we've never seen it.

Of course, Zhang could bulldoze her in the first round and make me look like an idiot, but I do like Joanna's chances in this one. Good stylistic match up.

I have a feeling Zhang's going to crush her...

Zhang is like a better version of Andrade to me. JJ outpointed Andrade quite easily and it wouldn't surprise me if JJ plays matador and does the same to Zhang as she did to Andrade.

Zhang is better though so there is a solid chance she can hurt her badly/put her away in the first round and a bit. If it goes past half way through the second very confident JJ takes a decision, we havent seen Zhangs cardio but I dont think her style lends itself to fighting well in 3rd-5th rounds and JJ is great down the stretch and could outland her by 60+strikes across the last few rounds.

Zhangs the bull, Jedrzejczyk the matador. Time will tell, should be interesting.

Back