Media Weili Zhang Showing You Wankers How to Work Dem Hands

Soon she will have it mastered.

qhM9CCF.gif

{<RR}

Ronda can show her a thing or two.

The trainer ended saying Sushi... Lmao.
Not sure what he said but she often screams something similar which supposedly translates to "kill". That's the sound she makes when she strikes. True? No idea.

I don't think her mentality would change even if Joanna beats the shit out of her for 25 minutes. She will be swinging at 100% in the last second trying to kill her just as Andrade did.

I'd think it would help for the plum clinch.

She would break my dick

only gonna click when john mcafee tells me its clear of corona

The UFC must hate Weili. They made a 115 division so women wouldn't carry so much muscle and look manly.

Would love to be her boyfried.

Edit: nvm wouldnt wanna go to the ER for at midnight for some crazy shit.

Anaerobic capacity training and continuing to work beyond it. Stimulates lactic acid threshold to move beyond the norm. Requires a rapid contraction/relaxation cycle usually less than 2 minutes otherwise it becomes aerobic. It's a common training methodology for athletes that require continuous bursts of speed and power for extended periods. It's better achieved with full body work but when you're exhausted using the peripheries allows you to continue training.

Or you could spend that time hitting the heavy bag or sparring...

Anaerobic capacity training and continuing to work beyond it. Stimulates lactic acid threshold to move beyond the norm. Requires a rapid contraction/relaxation cycle usually less than 2 minutes otherwise it becomes aerobic. It's a common training methodology for athletes that require continuous bursts of speed and power for extended periods. It's better achieved with full body work but when you're exhausted using the peripheries allows you to continue training.

Well said.

ufc champion fella dont worry about her training routine efficiency

Im not trying to offend any weekend workout warriors.

Fighting isn't like other sports and most of the fighters over train with bullchit like this.

Run, swim, wrestle, train subs and sub defense, hit the heavy bag, hit the focus pads, spar = literally all a fighter needs to do to prepare for a fight.

Cain was the baddest man on the planet but now he has no knees.

Back